Number one reason you WANT (or have) a Vortex.

Number one reason you WANT (or have) a Vortex.

• I NEED to dual wand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got a jacked up F150 and it's still too small

• I have zero faith in Aero Tech's future and want local service from BlueLINE

• All of the above.

• Total voters
G

I have had nothing but great service from AT . Any time I had a problem with the unit ( a 777 ) they walked me through it . I needed a manual for the unit and they sent me one. All this for a someone who didn't even purchase the machine through them.

The only experience I had through Blueline was through Shawn and Lanie , I requested a logo / cd and for whatever reason it never got sent after 2 attempts - but again I didn't originally purchase this machine from them. Maybe they were too busy cranking out those 10 V's per month. Who knows , nice guy though.

Point is , I am going to need a source for parts and supplies for this machine , and so far AT has been excellent.

James Cooper

carl goodson

The truck is

FE 1400

by Mitsubishi

Other options
2.5 outlets
stainless steel fittings
larger reels
2.5 hoses
ramps
If I told you more I would have to kill you!

PS I am trying to get them to put larger blower on the truck.
The AT is quieter than the V and the new one will be even quieter.

carl goodson

I was an O/O last year had heart attack.
I have or had opportunity to start new cleaning corp. was researching cleaning equipment and drying equipment for start up.
I was looking for someone to build TMs for us.
For the most part most of the new AT will be what what I wanted, not all.
The Nissan truck did not work for us.

BLUELINE1

Scenario 1: I own a professional cleaning & restoration company. I hear that my competitors all across town are slammed busy. I then look at my schedule(s) and realize that I too am booked for weeks! Should I be angry or resentful that my competitors are busy as well? No! I am grateful that there is a demand for all of our collective services and products, and if I am busy and profitable, as are they, so what? Proves for a strong economy, at least in our industry. That is the way we feel regarding our competitors in the manufacturing end of things. We respect and welcome all good competition, and the best thing that we can hear at CAD days, Road Shows or other events (and we mfgr.'s all talk more than you might think) is that we are ALL busy.

Scenario 2: I own a professional cleaning & restoration company. I want to put ALL of my competitors out of business. BAM. I am going to discount my services, say down to .02 cents a square foot for standard carpet cleaning. I can do this due to the fact that I have a rich Uncle who will pay me to get along while I annihilate my competitors! A few weeks into this exercise, I realize that the cleaning & restoration needs in my area are far too broad for me and my company to handle, and I cannot grow the business any further due to the fact that I am not profitable, and my rich Uncle has had it with borrowing me $. I still see most of my competitors trucks out cleaning away. Well, you can see where I am going here. Again, we welcome all good competition, and it is that competition that keeps us all improving and thriving.

Scenario 3: I own a professional cleaning & restoration company. I want to OWN the market. Since I am loaded, I am going to buy out all of my competitors, forget the price tags. Midway into this exercise, I notice shiny new carpet trucks with new names and logo's sprouting up all over town! Darnit! WHAT could have gone wrong? I then find out that the recently unemployed technicians from the company's that I have been buying out are starting their own companies! I never thought of that happening. Again, we welcome all good competition, and I think you know that I am living proof that you simply cannot buy out your competition. Others will sprout up.

I truly mean it when I say that we welcome all good competition. Although I cannot comment on what may or may not have happened in the past, (That would be subject to hearsay) I can say that we have absolutely no agenda in regards to "rivalries" or "hatreds" or anything of the sort with ANY competitive manufacturer. We actually share more information than you might suspect. The only rivalries that I see are between the owners of competitive products. Do you like Chevy, Ford, Honda or Yamaha?

I prefer my Honda Rubicon when it comes to quads, but I don't fight with my hunting buddies that own Yamaha's.

My .02 cents.

Regards and Best Wishes,

Thom

harryhides

Name
Tony
I have learned in my life that generally speaking most people are basically good and want to help out by spreading the "truth". That there is a bit of the news reporter with a "scoop" in all of us.
Problem is "truth" is so very hard to pin down but generally speaking you will find it somewhere in between "your view" and "my view".

We are all so easily misunderstood even when we think that we have been so clear and precise. We all know that second hand or third hand info is seriously bent but pass it along anyway with our own little unintended extra twist.

I just wish that there was a forum where I could listen in on the comments of all of MY customers ( and yours ) even though I know that some complaints are based on misinformation, misunderstandings or bad luck, bad timing or bad situations etc.

I think that I would gladly pay to get to listen in on that kind of info.

:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom