ODIN blows hard!

DUSTY

Hey guys. I just got a Fjord King super sucker!

Tony Wheelwright used it as a trade in for a RB pro. (Thank's for the business Tony)

This unit is amazing. Really beefs up the performance. I gotta get a gauge on this to see how much extra performance it really is producing.

Seriously,, this is a really well built and rugged unit. Certainly a good item if your sucker is at all weak or if you are doing a long hose run. Any local guys on here that want to try it out are welcome to it, Bob... Ron!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Ya gotta watch that Tony Wheelwright, sometimes he can be a wolvine sheep's clothing, especially when he's into leather :wink:

He also has taste, purchasing a Rugbadger Pro.

Now if he wants to pay my air fare, I'll come across to the frozen tundra and teach him how to use it :wink: :roll:

Onya Tony.

Cheers,

Shorty.

FastEddie

Lol.............With that subject line seems Odin does have a groupie alright.................

DUSTY

Randy

It is a vac booster.

You put it 50-100' feet from you vac want to boost the vac power of your anemic Vortex.

Maybe Odin can explain how it works and post up some pics as i don't know how to get pics on here.

(unless someone explains to me)

[/i]

DUSTY

ODIN

Gotta get Terry on here to tell you more. I just know this thing works real well.

Terry..???

prob playing golf or hockey today.

Back
Top Bottom