Offer from local Paul Davis Franchise..............

Mike Hogan

They want me to do all their mitigation work..fire,water and mold. they avg 10-15 jobs monthly.
I can do the estimating...........their cut is 20%,4% for the PD franchise and 16 % for them getting us the job. The margins in this work run 50-75%........we are doing well now with a salesperson and great service to the agents,adjusters,plumbers,etc. I have looked at various scenarios and still come out ahead with profit.

What do you think? Anyone done this before,did it work? Thanks in advance

Tony Dees

Even if the margin is well, I'd make them eat the additional 4%, your not the franchisie make them pay the 4% of the 20,

20% on the Gross, or NET???

If not pay a flat fee to a certain dollar and another over that

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Standard operating procedure for Paul Davis is to pay once a week on all completed jobs. Customer must sign that they have accepted the job as complete. Turn in the paperwork and get paid with-in 1 week.

If a franchise is slow to pay, that is their issue not an issue with all Paul Davis Restoration.

Chris A

Name
Chris
scottw said:
Standard operating procedure for Paul Davis is to pay once a week on all completed jobs. Customer must sign that they have accepted the job as complete. Turn in the paperwork and get paid with-in 1 week.

If a franchise is slow to pay, that is their issue not an issue with all Paul Davis Restoration.

Yup, we do a fair amount of work for our local pdr franchise, the only invoices that dont get paid are the occasional one that gets buried on a desk under a stack of papers, otherwise theyve been a good company to deal with.

Mike Hogan

Larry...........I ask because If I go in the front door I want a back door (or plan B) to rely on.

I've known these fellows for 4 years and refer all my putbacks to them.They will be getting the franchise in mid March.........I was hoping to get experiences from those that have done this before.

Larry......I can't wait for fishing season,LOL Mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom