Oh My...it has been crazy busy!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
It is now going on 1:30 am...and I have not stopped moving all day since 5:30 am

Just grabbed a quick shower and trying to settle down so can sleep....

Sorry if someone has sent me messages or tagged me in any posts that I have missed here....

It has been insane....and it is not slowing down!

So....that is all :)

Look forward to reading and seeing what is happening for others too real soon....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Same here, It's been nuts lately and all the cleaners in my area are also swamped. Tis the season. I've added about 50 new first-time customers to the books over about a two month period and my repeat and commercial business is solid. I'm working seven days a week just to keep up. I really need a helper. My fear is that this jump in business is only cyclical and as soon as I hire someone, things will go dead. I'm really at a fork in the road right now and the only thing holding me back is fear.

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Well, I woke up at 4am to screams of water in the basement after flash floods rolled through the area.. Then the water in back yard got crazy deep to my knees! :eekk: So, I decided to help out the French drain with my Peak!:dejection: I killed the blower and then we had 9 jobs with the other truck.. I put a blower on my Peak that I had sitting around.. What a day!! All I need is blower oil..

This year has been great except for today.. We are killing it here though!!:headbang:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, I woke up at 4am to screams of water in the basement after flash floods rolled through the area.. Then the water in back yard got crazy deep to my knees! :eekk: So, I decided to help out the French drain with my Peak!:dejection: I killed the blower and then we had 9 jobs with the other truck.. I put a blower on my Peak that I had sitting around.. What a day!! All I need is blower oil..

This year has been great except for today.. We are killing it here though!!:headbang:
Wow!

Name
Nate W.

Since the Apex been sitting around, send it to me and I'll put it to good use.... No need to scavenge parts from it.... Your pockets seem pretty deep with all these jobs your getting....:stir:

Maybe if you had one of those "Able" vac reliefs on your wand, it may have saved the blower.......:eekk:

Reactions: Able 1

Able 1

Name
Keith
14999518647291827778369.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I can't believe tomorrow is Friday...doesn't really matter is suppose as we have a huge tile and grout job on Saturday at the YMCA pool deck area....

Hope we have good luck and finish on Saturday!

Reactions: Nomad74

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Well, I woke up at 4am to screams of water in the basement after flash floods rolled through the area.. Then the water in back yard got crazy deep to my knees! So, I decided to help out the French drain with my Peak! I killed the blower and then we had 9 jobs with the other truck.. I put a blower on my Peak that I had sitting around.. What a day!! All I need is blower oil..
This year has been great except for today.. We are killing it here though!!

Yea, it's nuts here. Towns under water around us, rivers wont crest til Sat,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom