oh that damn Bimba!

Mikey P

Administrator
....was the first thought in my mind when my wand started sputtering and all pressure disappeared.

I went outside and my pressure gauge was jumping all over, which usually means I forget to turn the house water on and I've drained the HX and am now out of water. Seeing how I was 4oo feet into the job I knew it was on, but checked the hose regardless..

A wad of this funky stuff came blasting out and my convex filter was totally jam packed.

AkzjWMkW8GHXlRX3JxWW8Yt4Fm27itRMw5pb21IGAAy7SU2yZgeajuAG-2FSiCbQfPuuelS6t7KDlyQ0Fr=w1152-h962-no.jpg

The home owner and I could not tell what it was, There were scale shaped pieces and sort of a puss filled inner core, yet some looked like it could have been roots. But there were no trees large or close enough for that to be the case. Enlarging the matter in these pics, sure makes it look like some sort of critter parts.

I cleaned here a few months back and the owner thinks I was the last one to use this faucet.

A while later, I was on the phone with Pemberton chit chatin and telling him about what happend when I notice a big fat grey tree frog crawl under the house inches away from the faucet..

What the heck is going on under there?

Thanks gawd for filters..

JHdo8A7MHM-bczI3W2xoV3j3fEHObuE2GpGwDjUPB2kmjt0LdvS0hVwn8Oun08fXxKKau0Mtbc_5yWShoTW=w560-h995-no.jpg

Name
Nate W.
In Florida I turn on the hose bib water for a few seconds before I turn it off and attach the garden hose. We get lizards that like it in there.

I turn it on to actually see if water is going to come out........I can count how many times I hooked to only find out the hose bib doesn't work.... I learned to let it run for a minimum of 5 seconds...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
....was the first thought in my mind when my wand started sputtering and all pressure disappeared.

I went outside and my pressure gauge was jumping all over, which usually means I forget to turn the house water on and I've drained the HX and am now out of water. Seeing how I was 4oo feet into the job I knew it was on, but checked the hose regardless..

A wad of this funky stuff came blasting out and my convex filter was totally jam packed.

View attachment 16708

The home owner and I could not tell what it was, There were scale shaped pieces and sort of a puss filled inner core, yet some looked like it could have been roots. But there were no trees large or close enough for that to be the case. Enlarging the matter in these pics, sure makes it look like some sort of critter parts.

I cleaned here a few months back and the owner thinks I was the last one to use this faucet.

A while later, I was on the phone with Pemberton chit chatin and telling him about what happend when I notice a big fat grey tree frog crawl under the house inches away from the faucet..

What the heck is going on under there?

Thanks gawd for filters..

View attachment 16709
I think it's time for you to upgrade your inlet filter. Here's what I use for my tm.

Attachments

• s-l1000.jpg
    s-l1000.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 208

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
OH MY GAWD DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY?

I think instead of all those rescue dog commercials they ought to make them for you peoples!

HASN'T OBAMA DONE ANYTHING FOR YOU?

Reactions: dealtimeman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom