oh that damn Bimba!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It sucks in the summer humidity. I went through (4) shirts today.

My wife got pissed because I wore this to walk the dog in. She said the neighbors will think you are a hillbilly. I said yeah, so. :lol:

20160811_185823.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I said a shirt like it...........mine says "Build that wall"

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Well now a post I can comment on since I have been lurking and learning all I can about this business for some time now from you fine gentleman,,,,all I can say is I came here from Las Vegas I still miss and love the desert,,,,where you might ask HOT SPRINGS ARKANSAS ,,I came here 16 years ago and I'm still here ,,,and no Mikey P. Not pig slop Arkansas as you so kindly referred to it ,,which believe me I wallerd through there one night on a story I won't tell here.....lol But yes and all that live here in the South have seen bugs and rodents and frogs that can't be described, I'm still trying to figure out what the moon roach was that landed in my van and attacked me while driving Oh and hello everyone.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
You guys don't know how good you have it. Try living and doing business in Illinois. Hell, half of you can't even pronounce it. haha

Kevin is right, Illinois does suck. Tornado's, crazy taxes, horrible traffic, idiots everywhere, hot & humid summer, -10 winter, mosquito's everywhere, etc... God forbid you go to the city, you might get shot.

Arizona was the sheet, mountains, lakes, hotties everywhere, nice weather, pool 20' away. Don't get me wrong 110 is hot! Still better than -10!

Mark Von*Lay

Name
Mark
Kevin is right, Illinois does suck. Tornado's, crazy taxes, horrible traffic, idiots everywhere, hot & humid summer, -10 winter, mosquito's everywhere, etc... God forbid you go to the city, you might get shot.

Arizona was the sheet, mountains, lakes, hotties everywhere, nice weather, pool 20' away. Don't get me wrong 110 is hot! Still better than -10!
Hotties everywhere for sure,,, I lived in Henderson NV for years Arizona Nevada I love the west all of it and in about 15 years hello RV. And the big cruise

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom