Old equipment ?

Name
jack zerkie
Whats the oldest still working equipment you have. I,m still using a Hoover 15 gal extractor from 1982, it has the original vacs and pump. I use it mostly for water extraction with a water claw. it runs great, Atfter the job is over I always keep the motors running to dry them out, the unit shows it age like me but we still work well together. jz.

Name
Nate W.
My pops has a blue extractor and Unico scrubber that he got when you bought the Rainbow franchise back in 1984. He doesn't want to part with it. I don't mind because we have space to store it. It was what fed us..... :lol: I believe it's a 2-2stage vacuums and 100psi pump. The scrubber still works but only for carpet dyeing.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I still have the Clarke C-15 I bought in 1975 when I found that my shiny new steam cleaner just wasn't enough to clean traffic lanes off. It changed everything and made me a carpet cleaning God. My girlfriend at the time freaked when I told her I spent $950 on it. She wanted me to buy an engagement ring. She's long gone but the Clarke is around and ready to go at a moments notice.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I have a little giant 2ht that's so old it's round (I'm not the original owner). Still works fine, though I've had to clean the jets a couple times.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have all my origiinal equipment from 2004 or 2003, not really sure

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
My oldest piece of equipment was manufactured new, in March of '45, and still functions perfectly.

I also have the round 2HT Lil Giant heater. :oops:

You show me yours and I'll show you mine. shiteatinggrin

Ooroo,

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom