One more thing to add to the precleaning conversation...

Name
Nate W.
We have a property manager who loves to schedule us while other work is being done in places as well.. Painting, moving new tenants in, moving old out, etc.........

We do get new flooring sales and installation work from them so we just suck it up.. If we have to clean while other work is performed, once we leave we don't come back to touch up unless it's our fault..

The very reason we stopped doing post construction clean-up...!

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Happens constantly. Cleaners are the worst to work around, mostly spraying down everything and chokes me out. They think because Im a carpet cleaner I am a chem freak. First thing i do is air out the house after the cleaners. I think this last one had a rose stink bomb in her vacuum bag, and literally sprayed down the entrance with deodorizer to give a "clean first impression"

This is being addressed through website and email confirmation for next year.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Happens constantly. Cleaners are the worst to work around, mostly spraying down everything and chokes me out. They think because Im a carpet cleaner I am a chem freak. First thing i do is air out the house after the cleaners. I think this last one had a rose stink bomb in her vacuum bag, and literally sprayed down the entrance with deodorizer to give a "clean first impression"

This is being addressed through website and email confirmation for next year.
No fabuloso for you!

Back
Top Bottom