during
100_2113.jpg

100_2118.jpg

After
100_2150.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Kinda fun aint it?

No contact Grout Perfect and make yourself a real pro.

even if you dont want to colorseal get their wheelie cart for clear sealing.

The thing is awesome.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yeah i enjoyed doing it. wasn't hard at all. i had taped off the edges because they are aluminum and i was afraid i would have to acid wash the grout. and i didnt want the alumimum to get messed up. so i just taped it all off. i ended up not doing the acid wash. and the owner was very impressed. now if i can just squeeze more $$ outa these jobs. i used my sx-12 for the bulk of it. and the gekko edging tool for the rest. i scrubbed all of the grout lines with a grout brush as you can probably tell in the one pic. i was really impressed that it did come as clean as it did.

Scott

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i used spinergy 11 at 1-8 dilution. Jim Pembeton hooked me up with it, i really like it.

G

C&S said:
i used spinergy 11 at 1-8 dilution. Jim Pembeton hooked me up with it, i really like it.
There is a much cheaper alternative,just ask if you want to know

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Yeah im glad i got into tile and grout cleaning. i have done lots of little jobs but i am really looking forward to getting some of the bigger ones.

Yup, I agree.
Kevin P said:
[quote="C&S":3fu9dqt0]i used spinergy 11 at 1-8 dilution. Jim Pembeton hooked me up with it, i really like it.
There is a much cheaper alternative,just ask if you want to know[/quote:3fu9dqt0]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom