OP patents are hot!

Mikey P

Administrator
Guerks has a patent on his 9/16s travel. Mytee is going to test the validity next week when they show their version at ICE.

Now I see this on the Vibe site..

By incorporating our patented dual-action orbital system

The Vibe will be at ICE so I'm thinking Dewey, Screwem & Howe should snag a booth to just cut to the chase..

Last edited:
Reactions: frresh1

Mikey P

Administrator
That's because you dont know any better Dan. You have to be experienced in OP cleaning to know how to strip the fibers of all soil. Look at my ATP test slide. NASA level proof that OP carpets cleaned with my 9'16's machines clean deeper than any other method.

-Satan on Guerkink's Pc.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
ATP is reading less with OP not because its cleaner but because its not cleaning as deep and its dry faster.

Carpets that are HWE are going to show a higher reading.

Cleaner?? Reading less organic material through the meter. You can say cleaner but that's a stretch.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That couldn't possibly be the truth.
Any claim made by Ricky is sure to be followed by Jimmy's.

Try again.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
All of this because of Trump! Obama didn't do shit for OP users ( Loozers)

Any word on claims of superior "Pad Extraction"

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
All of this because of Trump! Obama didn't do shit for OP users ( Loozers)

Any word on claims of superior "Pad Extraction"
Have you looked into Orbot's new Ultra pad? Claims it will clean 300 to 900 sq ft. Pretty big margin but they are saying its the one to use when nothing else works. It's kind of like a magic eraser made into a pad. I really want to try this out.

randy

Name
Randy
I'm lost. so companies are trying to patent the amount of rotation in an orbital?
You are NOT lost, you just have common sense and YEP that is what it's all about. Next thing you know they will be litigating over a piece of teflon on a wand and the SOVC / vac release module. Maybe even the rotoBULLSHIT duct cleaning knock offs.

Can't you see a bunch of carpet cleaners turned op manufactorers dragging their machines into federal court to demo and prove the size of their"out of balance rotary" cleaning footprint . I can just hear a judge humbling under their breath, " these guys are batshit crazy I'M buying a bissel so they are never in my house.

Mikey P

Administrator
Have you looked into Orbot's new Ultra pad? Claims it will clean 300 to 900 sq ft. Pretty big margin but they are saying its the one to use when nothing else works. It's kind of like a magic eraser made into a pad. I really want to try this out.
Just for flat hard floors, not carpet

Reactions: Nomad74

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I don't know...........used the old Vario with 21" micro pads on Sunday. I don't know what the hell size orbit it has, but it worked fine............felt like I could have done 26,000 sf in a couple hours like old "what's his name Tim?" from Utah???
Nah.........4 hours to do 8000 sf along with the Cimex. A few coffee breaks, a few drags on the oxygen canister, back to work. Ya know.........somebody gotta fetch water for these machines, and it was a floor down. I'm too old to run.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom