opinions on a Ninja portable

nickreal

I came across a 200 psi 2 vacuum ninja portable for sale today. It comes with a wand and 25' of vacuum and solution hose. I would like to pick up a portable as a backup, for some commercial, and for some second and third story apartments. They are asking 800 and I was thinking of offering 500.

Does that sound fair?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
there is a sweet dual 3 stage diamondback porty for sale in th swapmeat with a 200psi pump under going out of business sale

Mike Draper

$800.00 is how much you would have to pay me to hall it up three flights of stairs to clean an apartment.

diamond brian

Mikeyxj8 said:
$800.00 is how much you would have to pay me to hall it up three flights of stairs to clean an apartment.

Hauling that stuff up the stairs will make a man outtya, boy.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
better a 100lb ninja than a 200lb truckforce. i have a smaller one to haul up to the top if i cant reach it with hose.

ninja would be good, i wouldn't pay more than $600 but if you really need it then guess you godda pay up.

nickreal

Thanks for the advise. I don't really need it, I was just thinking I might pick it up if it's a decent deal. I don't really plan on hauling it upstairs, I would rather drag the truckmount hoses up stairs. They usually reach fine. The hoses don't work well through elevators though. I've had to pass on a few of those jobs cause I don't have a porty.

I offered them 500 and they haven't called me back so I might end up offering more tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom