Our next stone Restoration Class

David Gelinas

I just wanted to let everyone know that our next Stone Restoration Class has been scheduled for February 25, 26 & 27. It’s outlined in more detail in the link below; but we will cover topics from lippage removal, filling a travertine floor, all the way through powder polishing as well as Face Polishing granite and more. Depending on the size of this class we may actually have a video shot of it. Take a look at the link and feel free to email me if you need to at David@1800MARBLEGUY.COM

http://stonecaredirect.com/classes.htm

David Gelinas
Marbleguy

David Gelinas

Hi Steve

Try it again if you would please and let me know if it works? I tried both the url & the email link and they seemed to both work at this end. I did notice one goof up though on my part; the month is listed as April and the actual correct month is February. The dates are correct; 25, 26 & 27. Give those links a try again and let me know if they work please? Thanks.

David Gelinas
Marbleguy

David Gelinas

Bryan – you’re a funny guy ?

Hi Steven
We normally try to do at least three classes a year. Our classes are a little different than most in that we try to hold them on real floors, in real houses, with all of the real “stuff” that goes along with doing a real job. That all being said, it can be a real challenge to schedule a class like that. We have also been flirting with setting up a staged floor but at this time we have opted not to go that route. At the same time we may end up postponing this February class. It’s the first time we’ve scheduled one in February and I don’t know if it’s that people are waiting to see what happens in the White House, if it’s the economy or if it’s that that happens to be a very busy time for carpet cleaners. (We don’t do a lot of carpet and we don’t do any residential carpet; but according to a local Rug Sucker (no offence guys) we should have taken The Carpet Guys schedule more into consideration.
On that note, if there is a time that you all think it would be better for you; let me know and I can see if I can accommodate it. Steven, if you’d like, or any body else for that matter, to be put on the list for our next class; please send me an email to David@1800MARBLEGUY.COM and in the subject line be sure to put STONE CLASS and I’ll be sure to not it accordingly.
At this point in time the February class is still on so if you or anyone you know is interested in coming please let me know.

David Gelinas
Marbleguy

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Hey Steve...what part of Georgia will you be moving to? We sent my wife last year and she loved it,considered it to be the best stone class sh ahs taken yet.FYI this was her third stone class.
Patrick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom