Package Pricing Gets You Higher Job Tickets

Bioman

Wheather you charge by the room or by the square foot you should give your customers atleast three options to choose you before going to your compition for their prices. I have been doing this for the last eight years and it's got me higher job tickets most of the time. And for the cheapo's well they recieve my cheapest package but they still chose me instead of price shopping my comp. For more info on how this works or to see and outline of this system so you can implement into your business, meet me in the Greenhorn room between 8PM EST to 9PM EST and I'll explain in more detail. :D

Bioman

Yes tonight, But I try to visit everynight between 8PM & 9PM EST. because that's normally when I'm at the computer printing my flyer to hand out to the different subdivisions that I target!

Bioman

Well if you really think about it, it makes sence because you give someone one price and then you have to hope they go for it.But if you have three detailed packages that breaks down what they're getting they have three chances of choosing you, & you, & you!
Instead of calling your competition for another quote! "And They really don't won't to keep calling around all day anyway"!

-JB-

Name
JB
makes sense.

all things are new again,

I'm getting on that boat!

Bioman

Thanks Mikey! I'm from the Philadelphia, PA Area. Been In the game for about 17 years total. The name of my company is BIO-Clean and I'm a one truck operator with 2 trucks and one helper. Bane-Clene & Prochem Performer. Not as busy as I want to be but through hustle and bustle I try to stay alive in the business. And I'm not from the ICS or any other board. I visit this one and procleaners. That's it! Nothing to sell! But hoping to keep learning as I go. And Not from any marketing guru but hopefully from some of you guys. :lol: :idea:

Mikey P

Administrator
Not everyone has failed on every BB myth like you have Mert.

I'm sure many new members would like to hear what Roger has to say.

and Roger has full permission to toss you and Terri, the two most successful single truck broke dicks the boards have ever produced on your asses if you're rude to him.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've listened and spoke to Roger many times. He's full of energy, and if you want to get him excited; talk about allergen cleaning. The man can sell it like no other, its his little niche. Always a pleasure speaking with him.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Well, I suppose if you are going to make me be nice, then I'll sit through all that crap again and act interested.

Comparing me with Terri was really low of you.

DevilDog

You know....I had a dream about Marty when I was in the filipines....I woke up with a smile on my face...my fiance asked what the hell was so funny. I just could not tell her.

Marty, don't ever change. You are a prick..but funnier than funny.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Would you mind posting what is included in your three standard packages and give us an idea of pricing??

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Typically you want to offer 3 packages.

Say.. Basic, Deep and Always Clean... But for me, the basic cleaning was not the type of cleaning that my company is about.. so I dropped it. Leaves them with two choices, the best carpet cleaning they've ever seen in their life, or the best carpet cleaning they've ever seen in their life every 6 months.

We have the two packages but experience has taught me that you DONT put a price per SF on the package sheet in your sales presenation folder. Sometimes you walk into homes that have not had their carpets cleaned in 5 years and have stains everywhere... theres no way I'm only charging .55 per SF on something like that.

Under normal circumstances we would charge .55 for our deep and .85 for our Always clean package. About 90% of our clients go with the Always clean package which gives us a average ticket price of around $800.00 with no questions asked.

AND NO, it's not just because I am in an upper end area, i get those prices with middle class as well.

If you would like to know how I get an average ticket of $800 and how to put together a Killer sales folder and sales bag and all the other stuff we do than let me know-

DevilDog

Well I can tell you one thing...you have your shit together on the website and with SEO.

I would really like to hear about how you can an average of $800 per ticket.

In fact, I would love to visit your operation.

Bioman

Ben I will be hosting Monday nights "Cleaners Talk" in the Club Greenhorn room. Could I book you on May 11th At 7PM PST for an hour to share you sales folder info with us?
If so please email me at biocleancarpets@yahoo.com. Thanks Roger Lloyd :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bensurdi said:
Typically you want to offer 3 packages.

Say.. Basic, Deep and Always Clean... But for me, the basic cleaning was not the type of cleaning that my company is about.. so I dropped it. Leaves them with two choices, the best carpet cleaning they've ever seen in their life, or the best carpet cleaning they've ever seen in their life every 6 months.

We have the two packages but experience has taught me that you DONT put a price per SF on the package sheet in your sales presenation folder. Sometimes you walk into homes that have not had their carpets cleaned in 5 years and have stains everywhere... theres no way I'm only charging .55 per SF on something like that.

Under normal circumstances we would charge .55 for our deep and .85 for our Always clean package. About 90% of our clients go with the Always clean package which gives us a average ticket price of around $800.00 with no questions asked.

AND NO, it's not just because I am in an upper end area, i get those prices with middle class as well.

If you would like to know how I get an average ticket of $800 and how to put together a Killer sales folder and sales bag and all the other stuff we do than let me know-

$800.00 for cleaning carpet? Is your average sqft around 2500?
That's about what I would have to clean for that price...on just carpet cleaning anyway.

PS. I saw your square footage price...what does that include?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way,
I think package pricing works well but with my business structure it's really not that do-able.

I suppose I could sell that over the phone but this is what I do instead...

If I feel I have a price shopper on the phone I always give them the option of the "get what you pay for" deal.

In a nut shell it is bare bones carpet cleaning with out any fufue.
Longer dry times, not moving anything, kind of a hurry up job (time is money)...and no play time with the custy.

I will generally sub this out to one of my guys who doesn't mind doing it that way...my local guys hate doing the "hurry up" jobs and will usually do a great job with customer service even if it is a lower price.

Then they just kick me in the nuts at the end of the day....so I've learned to not do that to them....hey,,, Quality is Quality...whattyagonnado?

Cameron1

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
I've listened and spoke to Roger many times. He's full of energy, and if you want to get him excited; talk about allergen cleaning. The man can sell it like no other, its his little niche. Always a pleasure speaking with him.
?

A one truck operator and you say he's the man. I'm sure he is , but for god's sake........if he's so good then why one truck ?

17 YEARS.......ONE TRUCK.......HOLY SHEET.......HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE TO RUN ONE TRUCK.

Bioman

I'm a one truck operator because I have young children and I want to spend time with them. And I'm a one truck operator by choice and trust me if I chose to run more trucks again like I did a couple years ago I could. See so that's the difference I have a choice! Do You? :twisted:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Ben 800 dollar ticket average. Nice. Well if your wand gets ripped off this year. At least this year you will be able to afford to buy a new one.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom