Package Pricing Gets You Higher Job Tickets

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Getting back to car washes and their packages (I feel so gay saying "packages")
They all get the car clean, they just get more areas clean for the upgrade.

With in home packages...maybe adding upholstery or tile as an upgrade to silver or gold...with a discount on each (because you are doing them all at the same time) would be the way to go...

Instead of offering "pre-scrubbing" as an upgrade...or vacuuming for crying out loud.

As I started typing I remembered...this is what coit does.
10% off two services 20% off three services...and so on.

Isn't that right Mikey?

Bioman

Vacuuming & pre-scrubbing is included in all three of my packages. Furniture moving & Anti-Allergen cleaning are my upgrades just so you would have an Idea!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Those are good upgrades but is that the only thing that differentiates the packages? Do you have more than just furniture moving in the upgrade?

Bioman

Yes I do! I thought I would give you an idea. But I'll email my packages so you see the differences

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Sorry I wasn't able to get back to this topic bioman. I've been really busy lately. ( Just built a brand new website that will be released on the 28th). Did all of my own SEO and will be on top of the search engines very shortly.

Gotta love that-

Name
aangeaslittle3536
little this is expected

attributes option than chimerical exterior hundred percent stock becomes attainable and a bonzer this is expected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom