partnership of sorts with a house cleaner..

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a guy in my Letip group that is a super fastidious anal q tip and tooth pick type cleaner that needs more work
He charges triple of what the franchises get.
before the crash he was running a few crews and was making 150k to 200k- for himself.

Now he really struggling and has lost his desire to go out and hunt for new clients. the rejection has really brought him down mentally.

He is a very presentable white guy. Fact. Not racist just a fact and that is almost unheard of in that industry.

I'm thinking of offering his service to my very presentable customers who have money to blow and want the very best. I have plenty of those. Fact.

I feel I could get him his same asking price, if not more and plenty for me as a finders fee/on going commission.

He would need to go out under my branding along with helpers I certify as Connoisseur qualified.

He would cover his insurance/liability/workman's comp, I would just do the marketing, selling/estimating and billing.

Your thoughts please..

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Franchise?

Sounds like the only risk to you would be your Name.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
We are in the process of doing the same thing

Why give the money to someone else. I agree

Only difference is everything gos through my company.

I basically told the girl I was sending a the work to that I was going to open a cleaning side and gave her first shot at coming on board. She was very excited as all she wants to do is clean not all the other business crap

Still hammering out the pay though. She wants to split it 50/50

I provide everything business she does all the work and if she needs help their pay comes from her split or we will split the helps pay

Back
Top Bottom