Peak Season, how is your week looking?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I got 3 more calls this afternoon. I missed one of them☹️

Landing 6 out of 7 calls is pretty good. I’m kinda glad they found someone else. It was over the state line, and some of the back roads to get to those lake houses is long

Reactions: Nomad74

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Slammed, Slammed... SLAMMED!

Got home around 8:15 pm again tonight.

Going to bed soon.

Just too tired...

Maybe I will see the 10 pm news..
And

Maybe not...

Was slow March and April... But wowza... Now most jamming :eekk:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Spent some time teaching the grandson four verses to “Black Jack Davey” and the first moves in a Haka.

When he gets the whole thing down, we’ll go piss off the back deck in style.

Oh, we had milkshakes and fixed the pedal on his fat tire tricycle. Then a movie and popcorn before slnging him to sleep.

Good day.

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Slammed nearly 2 weeks out!
But 2 of us had to take a vacation to make it happen. :eekk: :hopeless:
at least the remaining tech will make some money.
Taking back the phones has helped-- oddly we are getting returning customers from 2-4 even 10 years ago.
Our repeat rate is the highest its ever been!- but people are waiting 15-30 months on average between the cleanings.-- Is it the economy or the 360iBH to blame?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The week is filling up as I type. The days that have only one or two jobs are big jobs to fill in the whole day
A3940611-AC82-45B8-8AF7-3E315E25BFB4.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
Each job should be spread out for the amount of hours it will take and client info and job notes should show.

20180626_172123.gif

Makes scheduling SO MUCH easier.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Each job should be spread out for the amount of hours it will take and client info and job notes should show.

View attachment 83033

Makes scheduling SO MUCH easier.

and you want to be a Franchise manager.......eyeroll
What you don’t see to the left of the screen is my handwritten calendar that I have ALL that information that you have when you weee taking that picture while you were having that seizure

I might take the time to enter all that on my SM, BUT...their program IS TERRIBLE on my cell phone.

I know more than you think blockhead.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Is pretty boy Joe reading my feedback. I hope so, because I hate using SM at any time on my phone.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I throttle up and down with a google adwords I run on and off.

The occasional Facebook ad that you can turn on or off.

Then mail reminder cards about 400 a months to repeats!

That’s to customers 6 months and 1 year prior.

I turn off ads on google and Facebook when I get to busy or tired!

The thing about paid ads is it attracts new clientele, those type are usually less likely to wait for you!

A repeat referral will call say when ever you can get to it!

But ya like all you setting records for my small 2 truck op!

Reactions: rick imby

Mikey P

Administrator
What you don’t see to the left of the screen is my handwritten calendar that I have ALL that information that you have when you weee taking that picture while you were having that seizure

I might take the time to enter all that on my SM, BUT...their program IS TERRIBLE on my cell phone.

I know more than you think blockhead.

Goob.

All the info is there, you just need to click the boxes.

How many tfm flashlights are in your glovebox anyways?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Bacon and deviled eggs washed down with coffee. Then Wolf helped me tape off the upper half of Spanky the paddle boat and spray the hull with a plum metallic auto paint.

He likes it. I think it sux. But it is shiny and even though he made a run or two, for a five year old his hand is pretty steady.
OJ to cool off, three stories and four poems later we had peanut butter and jelly sammiches.

Then we took the Taurus off to the mechanic for luvvin, thence to pay a few bills and hit Loews. We found nonskid tape for Spanky’s deck and did a bit of shopping for eggs and diapers for tomorrow’s new granddaughter.

Then three pizzas and home. Pulled the masking off Spanky, watched Puss in Boots and played trucks awhile. Pizza for supper, dismounted the leaded glass door on my neighbor’s house and stashed it safely to go to Cumming GA this weekend.

His house will be bulldozed in a day or two. After supper, a hot tubby and hugs, followed by some songs and my recounting of the birth of Jesus. He’s asleep now and soon I will be too.

We have a busy day tomorrow. Or today. Crap it is nearly 1:00!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Things are kicking here. Was 6-7 weeks out a few months ago on design stuff. Now I'm only about 2-3 weeks out. Got a lot more wiggle room on the SEO side of things. I've been spending more time with family and less online.

My older step sister and hre husband started a maid service / janitorial cleaning company. I'm helping them with the financials/bookkeeping until they understand it and am a silent partner. Of course I'm building the website and doing that side of things. I hooked them up with some old contacts and we've had to hire 18 people so far to get the work load done during the college turn. I also funded the first 45 days of costs so they didn't fall on their face broke until some of the checks come in. I already got a little more than half my money back. Also talked with a few local high end builders and they'll be cleaning the model homes and doing the final clean after the builds are done. Brother-in-law wants to start cleaning carpet so maybe I'll be involved a bit on that side of things again at some point. Not something I really want to be in long-term, eventually want them to buy me out and I just make a nice little profit from the investment and they run with it and give my nieces and nephew a decent life.

Been fishing a lot lately at the lake, which is odd for me for not picking up a pole since I was around 14. As I get older I find the alone time and quiet very refreshing. Now if I can just keep my flipping line of out the trees on the other side of the channel I'll be good. :hopeless:

More toward the end of the year is busier for me because people are looking to spend down toward the end and invest for the following year. Spring and summer brings a bit of a rush because many businesses are recovering from winter and have money to spend now.

Name
Swani
I'm so far behind trying to juggle cleaning with my other job. Thankfully when my customers call they are willing to wait and work with my schedule in order to have me clean. July is going to be crazy. Hopefully I can find time to camp and spend time with my family between the chaos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom