Perfect Customer?

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
I went today to clean for a couple they are repeats. 3 BR's, Bonus and a set of stairs. When I arrived they had all furniture that they wanted moved already put in other areas of the house out of my way. I pre-vacd cleaned and protected all carpet cleaned, the rooms totaled 850 sf and 12 steps. Invoice total was $392 about 3 hrs of work. But the best part is while I was cleaning she called her daughter and a neighbor and got commitments for cleaning from them. These are super nice people and a joy to work for, just wish I had more like them.

They are also once a year regulars.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I would buy dinner for the family included if I could get almost 400 bucks for less than a thousand square feet. Thats almost .50 cents a square...you sure your not churching up that figure to impress the board> that seems a bit high for north carolina. My mom lives out there and it seemed to have a pretty low cost where sje was at in lincolnton

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
LOL, no Jon I charge 30 cents sf for cleaning $2.50 per step .15 sf for protector, I didn't charge them for protecting the stairs or for cleaning a couple of small area rugs.
These are not wealthy people, they are retired live in about a $300,000 house probably 23 -2400 sf.
They just appreciate the type of service I deliver.

What part of NC your mom live in?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Gotta like clients like that!
All you need a hundred like them and you'll never have to advertise again. One brings in two! And they each bring in two. Before you know it, you're booked solid for a month. Good position to be in.

Your price isn't out either. $400 for all that is a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom