Pet Stain and odor resale product?

Jerry

Supportive Member
Does any manufactrer in our industry make a pet stain and odor product that works well that i can have privately labeled and resale? I have a customer that is a Vet and is interested in having me supply a good pet stain and odor product that he can resale on his shelf. I like the Jon Don Vets trust, but it is a odor only product. Anyone have Ideas? I was going to have my company name and contact info printed on the back but have a catchy name on the front. Maybe split the retail price with the vet. That way I make a little, but with my name and info, I can get the cleaning also.
Thanks for any suggestions!
Jerry

C

Carol

In response to your inquiry about a pet stain and odor product that could be private-labeled, Vaportek has a proven product called Enzo-Tek, a fresh lemon-scent, RTU product that contains enzymes and stain removers -- to clean and deodorize. Depending on the volume required, the product could be private labeled with your specific information. Contact Vaportek at (800)237-6367 or info@vaportek.com for more information.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
The problem is that the most effective stain remove for urine is an oxidizer. Alot of times, customers do not follow label directions and attempt to use it in a fashion it was not intended say on delicate upholstery, natural fibers, or even heavy urine damaged nylon with loose dyes. They end up damaging or bleaching the fabric worse then it was and then they look to blame whoever sold the product rather than taking responcilibity for their own actions.

This is why most custom label products do not contain anything to attack the stain. Now one option you have is to package the Jon Don Spot Out and Vet's Trust into one package. Then the customer could purchase it for about $20.00 and they have a multipurpose spotter for the stain and other problems as well as a deoderizer. And you get twice the amount of advertizing.

Another option still is to do the Vet's trust and provide and information card/ display about complete odor control using your company while this product provides relief between cleanings. Just a few options to consider.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Carol I noticed you don't have your profile filled out completely.

Please do so at your earliest convienence.

steve r

just leave brochures and cards if they let you and have the customer call you direct to professionally clean up after their pets.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Thanks for the replies, I will talk to the Vet and find out if he wants something to generate a little more income or just be able to help his clients out with a referral source.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom