Phoenix 200 max problems

Name
John
Having problems with one of our units.... Didn't seem to be running right... Ice started to build up on the side... Took front panel off and it was completely frozen ice everywhere...
Also have a unit that the purge pump out isn't working...that's not a big deal right?? I can just tip it over to drain water?? Any thoughts ideas???? Thanks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
How warm is the area you are drying? Its not unusual to run into cool temps this time of year . Make sure the temps are over 70.

Another thought, how old is the unit? Is it possible it needs refrigerant?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
You need to clean you coils and stopover the unit, just remove the front screws on the panel and vac out. If you have any questions just give me a call817-829-4708

Name
John
Unit only has about 3500 hours ... I have the front panel off now because it was completely full of ice when I took it off... I've got it all thawed out now... It was in a basement and they turned heat off..probably got down in the 50's... Then I checked it and and turned heat back above 70 for 2 days and then pulled equipment but the dehu was still loaded with ice... Coils look clean

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Sounds like humidity was very high and your dehu was running very well. Just got a bit cold in there and the coils froze up. Also make sure you are using correct filters and that they are clean.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Having problems with one of our units.... Didn't seem to be running right... Ice started to build up on the side... Took front panel off and it was completely frozen ice everywhere...
Also have a unit that the purge pump out isn't working...that's not a big deal right?? I can just tip it over to drain water?? Any thoughts ideas???? Thanks
Needs refrigerant ( make sure coil isn't cracked). Replace the pump out ( Jon don sells)
If this unit froze it would explain your problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom