Phony testimonials on Websites.

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian%20and%20jen%20smaller%20for%20website-png-338x480.png

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I see what brian is trying to say but!! Stock photography is one thing. Before and after photos and testimonials should represent your own work IMHO.

F

FB7777

One question on your website video Brian, Jen says at the end of the video that your employees have been with you a long time and they are like family

Aren't you the guy that subs out work all over the country to guys for fiddy percent?

I see you are looking for a cleaner in Atlanta for a sub job right now... will this guy be invited to dinner over the holidays at the Robison home?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Absolutely, why not...if he works out as a sub and is a good guy.

The guys in the video ARE like family and we get to know every tech that does work for us on a regular basis.

You are trying way to hard Fred. Anything else?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll bet a real fiddy that the guy you find in Atlanta that gets the job is based on the fact that he has the tools and is willing to do it.

Nothing more than that.

He could speak in ebonics and have a hard time phonicing out PIE OR TEE Capit Clinin hows do I heps youz and he still gets the jay OH Bee.

Like family my ass.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
SO what if someone takes your vid Brian, and edits it so its generic and then they put it on their site?

I have to update the test's on my site. Need to collect more. I've got my trust vidcam so I'm going to ask for vid testimonials more.
AS for someone stealing my pics, not many guys duplicate my vacpics. I did have a VLM guy steal an uph pic. That's really deceptive.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey,
It always starts out that way. How do you meet the people you meet?

I come to Mikey's board to find the quality techs and I try to get referrals like Mr. Harpy did just above.
So Kiss my lilly white ass.

Is this board not like one big ass disfuncional family...your paycheck depends on it, Leno.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
SO what if someone takes your vid Brian, and edits it so its generic and then they put it on their site?

What am I going to do about it? Not big enough to go to court and not scared enough to care.

Mikey P

Administrator
If your fishing for some out of work broke dicks you'd have far better luck on that other board.

Its' just flooded with noobs and rubes with KP type personalities

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey,
I have a good cleaner in the Atlanta area, she is very nice. But she doesn't do tile and grout cleaning. She working on finding someone she trusts that will help me out.

And don't be so mean to me. I mean, I put you on my Christmas Card artwork and everything.
? We had to reduce the size of your head a bit...but I do like the tie. :mrgreen:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Mikey P said:
It's bad enough to have phony text atta' boys on a site but if you're going to use video at least have that idiot Tre use a different video that actually mentions your company by name.

I've seen Dime Store manikins that have more imagination then that goof.

http://www.cleaningservicesboulder.com , http://www.pcssouthernct.com

Is this industry really taking he and his phony morals Dad seriously?

puking.gif

My spyware flagged it as a suspicious site and told me to navigate away unless I trusted the site.

G

Ahh man, thanks for the laugh guys, this last part of the thread was some great stuff. :lol:

Driguy

you guys are KILLING me with this website crap. Please hire a real web developer to handle your online image....

rick imby

Name
Rick
I thought this was hilarious. Over at some other Forum Tre's Dad put an ad up for some PM wand and used a picture from Larry Cobbs website. Larry called Tre's Dad on it. Rob said "I found it in Google Images I will take it down if you want"

Using Stolen pictures is theft. If you do not have permission to use a picture don't.

Fake testimonials, Fake before and after pictures are pathetic.

I see no problem with using stock pictures it is not the same thing at all. They must either be stock photos or photos with approval for usage.

I am still laughing...

Rick

Sioux Falls Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Bowling Green Carpet Cleaning Carpet Cleaner Carpet Cleaning

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom