Picked up the new Machine today

A. wilson

Only ran it on one job as I was trying to take the day off, but man it runs nice. It didn't take long to get to and maintain 230 ATM.

nhra050.jpg

nhra048.jpg

nhra045.jpg

A. wilson

Thanks. I have wand brackets for the chem shelf but it did not come in-in time for the installation. I have a bit of tweaking and organizing yet to do in the layout. It will take some adjustment after running the other van/unit for 5 years.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Your going to love that Bluewave.

Question why not go with another 20 gallons and get the submount tank? Was it a cost issue?

Nice setup!

A. wilson

Greenie.

It is the Prochem tank, it suited what I wanted for this van. The wand is getting traded back in for something I like. It leaks air from the stainless lips when its on the carpet and shows some surface rust as well.

I will be looking into the flexable 2" hose in a hurry as well as a low friction stationary sliding device for the wand. Hint Hint.

Micah, cost on the submount was not an issue. With the size of the bluewave, I didn't like how close it would put the machine to the roof of the van, making it a pain to access things from the top and possibly not allowing enough "clean" air around the unit.

Danny, as nice as Duane's units are, I prefer HX systems. I like propane for my BBQ and fireplace logs. Not for cleaning carpet.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Congrats on a nice TM setup Al. Your sporting some nice rigs all with in a few months of each other. Glad things are going well for you.

Was the PM in this van before the box? Go with a crate motor if this is the van from an earlier post.

Later

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
you are going to love that machine. Congrates!!

Are you going to wrap the van?

pHilh

Why do you blokes over there never use SAFETY barriers between the machines and the driver?? :shock:

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Ahhh, wasn't thinking about head room in the van.

Ya it doesn't give you much room with the tank underneath.

danpauselius

I had a "Safety Barrier" between the cargo area and the front seats but my TM was too big to fit in the van without removing it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom