*pics* 9 sections of hose, a butler and a happy customer

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
this job requires the stretch of a life time...thanks greenie for the 2-1/2 " set-up with the live reel bypass...9 sections 400 psi and dry in 1 hr 20 mins with no blowers.
pre spray was butler with a little boost of dynachem's citra solv...
customer is very very happy..
we have cleaned over 30k sq ft for him and well over 500 chairs..and he keeps on adding work by the week. he pays net 3 days...i love accts like this.
i just dread the day it go's away..i am glad i am not relying on it being a permanent part of my business...we will pray for it to stay forever but plan on it going away after each job..if that makes sense to you all.
dave

HPIM0548.jpg

HPIM0546.jpg

HPIM0547.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dave do you know how to fill out your profile?

Is it too hard?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Dolomite said:
Dave do you know how to fill out your profile?

Is it too hard?

what the hell are you talking about??
my profile is filled out..why do you want to date me or something??

is it too hard?? that can be answered in many ways, what tone do you want to take?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Danny Strickland said:
nothing a good porty or Cimex couldn't take care of!!!
ha ha ha thats the same thing the LAST guy said as he was picking up his LAST check from this acct!!!

NOTHING beast a good old pre spray and hwe. this is 1 of 3 large accts that REQUIRES hwe..they have been down the porty and cimex road with several other cleaners and said they would not go down that road ever again.
and that is them speaking..not me.
i was going to buy a cimex for these accts alone.

The Preacher

must have been a HACK on the end of the other equipment???

give me a steamway 900 w/heater cart and an RX20 and i'll take that account!!!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Danny Strickland said:

hang on till i am done laughing!!!
first of all what makes you think you could take the acct form me?? epically when you know nothing about it.
how long would it take to clean 20k sq ft with a porty. where would you get the water from..you CANT use theirs????
and how would you lug a rx up 4 stair cases because you CANT use their elevators?? and they dont want you plugging anything into anything because of the chance of blown breakers and computer equipment being plugged into them.
the last guy that was doing it is looking for work..and he knows how to run a porty...you should hire him

Congratulations on the plum account. Any problems with the 2.5 hose and your high heat. Are you still using your electric reels? I quess you are coming off the filter box in the back. Do you find the ends of the vac hose(2.5) getting damaged at the start of the roll up on the reels when not using the live reel. Do you just put the hose in the hole of the inner hub system? It seems the reel is too small for this big hose. I tried the 2.5 for a short time. Might call greenie and try it again. Call me Dave, 412 952-8500 Ron

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
it works awesome!!
i have several accts that require 4-5 sections of hose and could not do it with the dry times i get without greenies help.
i never need to use blowers and pretty much everything is dry in 1-2 hrs.
gotta love a butler combo'd with a greenhorn, big jets and a glide.
dave
and i will call you soon

The Preacher

davegill said:
Danny Strickland said:

hang on till i am done laughing!!!
first of all what makes you think you could take the acct form me?? epically when you know nothing about it.
how long would it take to clean 20k sq ft with a porty. where would you get the water from..you CANT use theirs????
and how would you lug a rx up 4 stair cases because you CANT use their elevators?? and they dont want you plugging anything into anything because of the chance of blown breakers and computer equipment being plugged into them.
the last guy that was doing it is looking for work..and he knows how to run a porty...you should hire him

Where did you get yore water??? a SW 900 has auto fill and dump. did you break down all the hose and leave the premises to fill and dump??? i have never ran into a problem blowing circuits! i hope you've been doing this long enough to charge a PITA fee???

PS are you telling us that a 4 story building doesn't offer a freight elevator, cause i know there has to be something up on those other 3 floors that wasn't hand carried up the stairs???

DevilDog

Dude, the day I even think about running nine sections is the day I'll wrap the solution line around my neck, let the Genny 59 heat up real good, and decapitate myself.

Are you serious?

DevilDog

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
"Where did you get yore water??? a SW 900 has auto fill and dump. did you break down all the hose and leave the premises to fill and dump??? i have never ran into a problem blowing circuits! i hope you've been doing this long enough to charge a PITA fee???

PS are you telling us that a 4 story building doesn't offer a freight elevator, cause i know there has to be something up on those other 3 floors that wasn't hand carried up the stairs???"

we have the reserve water options on our trucks. and yes we do have to break down and refill.
they dont care if you have never blown a breaker..they WILL NOT TAKE THE CHANCE...and yes they do have a freight elevator..they days we do this everything is shut down and is off access...
oh and for the pia fee...i will not even come close to discussing what i am charging, however i can tell you that greenie almost chocked to death when i told him...
dave

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
DevilDog said:
Dude, the day I even think about running nine sections is the day I'll wrap the solution line around my neck, let the Genny 59 heat up real good, and decapitate myself.

Are you serious?

DevilDog

yep we are serious.
we do several accts that require major hose runs....just make sure you build in a set up and break down fee in your bid and you are covered..it takes us about 30-45 mins at most to get up and running.
dave

Greenie

If I was running that much hose, I'd probably have a second hose reel and mount it on wheels, would be much easier to roll in and expedite set up and break down.

There will always be those who ask for HWE above all other methods, by the way Dave it looks good.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
1st of all congratulations for a job well done...

And what good is a real truck-mount if you cannot add hose to clean properly...

We had many jobs over the years with a lot of hose...

Courthouses with an average of 400-500 ft...

Milton Bradley, 250 just from the parking lot to the main door,then about another 400 to the end of the halls and or rooms,offices,etc...

Posted about that back on ccs bb years ago...

A major apt complex with 12 flights of halls done monthly,ditto on the old post there...

If you know your truck can do it,have faith in your people,systems and chems...

Why not ? Enrico Fermi High in En-field had never been done in 19 years,it went great...The janitor had what was left of the old Carpet Clean franchise. But could not bid due to it was conflict of interest...

An it was a Greenie said,a pair of hose Reels on caster wheels...Many of the times...

12Th floor unreel the hoses connect,when you drop to the 11Th floor the sections are ready,connect and go...

Time your presprayer to spray as you are reconnecting...Walkie talkies work well...

Then the section on the 12 Th floor gets repositioned to the 10th floor...

At 1200 a hallway,who cares ??? No encap would touch those areas,they are paying to have the soil removed...

This complex also has 4 streets of townhouses,so image is all important...

They also like the gum blasted of sidewalks.Now laugh all you want but the cash looks the same to me...Old ics archive there also...

Why is it that when people are happy about something in carpet cleaning.
That no one else could understand,then they take it to us.We have to ******* criticize? No one asked him the details about anything,to improve there own stuff,did they.

But the pack all could do it better ?That's what the chem dry fella told me about Milton Bradley and the Courthouse.But who had them for years and years?

easy1dave

I know what he is charging and I am not telling.I did a ride along with Dave.He is a heck of a nice guy.That has his act together.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom