Name
Vincent Sapp
100_0117.jpg

100_0118.jpg

100_0119.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0121.jpg
\

Vacuum blower & booster provided by Nordic 1 truckmounts, 500psi waterpump by pumptec, and 2ht little giant heater. Wand is a 14 inch westpak with a hybrid glide with 08 flow.

[/list]

G

Dont let Bill Bane see that propane heater. Nice job with upgrades.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Vacuum,cimex was out of the truck for the pics, I use a host machine for agitation and its behind the generator, no rotary.

Its does clean much better and faster, its a completely different machine.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Way too clean. Throw some grime around that van and then take some more pics. Nice work.

PS, I will give you $50.00 for the Westpak Wand.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Nice propane heater, were did ya get it? How many three stage vacs or what size blower on that bad boy. Interesting, very interesting......... 8)

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Harry
Thanks alot

Brian
NO

Jay
2 vac motors in the box on top of the tank, don't know the size. Got the heater from our friend Adam in TX.

Only thing left of bane is the tanks & reels, some chemicals.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
dude did you or do you use the vac booster also and how many cords with the booster also plugged in.

Greenie

That is sweet!

a little birdie told me those are some BIG vac motors in that diamond plate, I'll bet she sucks good without the booster, and now that you are cooking with gas, and 500 psi, it just gets better and better and better.

I see you have a blueline ergo handle on that wand, from the pic the head looks like a CMP, but I could be wrong, one single jet manifold, or two?

Becker

Name
Becker
After meeting you at Connection Mr. Sapp I would have never guessed you have you shit together.

These pictures cause me to reevaluate my opinion of you.

Thanks a lot.

(looks sweet, very sharp, but tell us. How does it perform?)

G

It will suck better than a 2 dollar hooker riding on a Hydramaster HydraCat.

She gets real hot real quick with no whining or begging.

Chad

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Just so everyone knows, Terry, Chad and Greenie were a great help in putting this together.

Countless phone calls, alot of thinking and terry's patience were instrumental in making this happen.

All of the components work flawlessly.

I thank you all again.

JohnnyV

Wow Vincent that looks very nice....Too dang clean to be a working van tho. I should be so busy. So, I'm sure that the performance is so much better than the original. Quieter too? I hope.

You still have that protector?

JohnnyV.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Souping up a Bane is like running a race in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.

LoL.

Wow nice clean unit and I could understand making it perform better than stock, but I have to ask why?

Is it the fun of doing it yourself?

Is it to try and save money?

Why not spend the extra money and put it into a larger truckmount? Especially one with a much smaller footprint.

G

It has more suck than a Prochem's..and can keep up with a Vortex...and uses 7 gallons of gas for the kid a week and a tank of propane once every 2-3 weeks.

So to use a TM for $15 a week that can kick a Prochem's ass....would you use it?

Chad

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
To answer the questions above.

No dist close to me had big tanks

I already had electric reels

The tanks & reels are only 4 yrs old.

Money was a huge factor, why spend 15k + when I had a good base to build.

Cheap to run and extremely simple to maintain

Replacement parts can be found a few miles from my house.

The footprint doesn't bother me, I have plenty of storage. I removed a great deal of equipment & chems to better show the modifications.

It was fun and frustrating at times, but well worth the effort.

Not only I am retarded, but Im stupid too. LOL

ps. Notice Odin's & Chad's comments>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Greenie

It's a smarter rig than many here realize, Chad hit some high points.

When the booster is inline, you would be surprised.

Many here would gladly trade tank capacities, and quality stainless at that!
Let's not forget that elec. reel, actually if you are still running manual reel or are a distributor selling manual reels you are living in the stone age, your customers deserve better.

I'm more than certain he has more heat than most, and no waiting for the machine to warm up.

The vac unit is the same base unit in our dualBooster, when I first fired it up at SummerFest I was pleasantly surprised at what those vac motors pulled you would be too. Actually it helped a lot to confidently sell Odin's boosters to those looking for a kick at 200'.

Vincent's cost to run all week would make many here cry when they looked at the balance sheet.

G

Just think if he would of figured out how to put that thing in a Sprinter...it would cost him what....$60 a month in fuel to go those 600 miles....20 for LP, and then that $15 a week for gas.

Damn guy would spend in a month what I spend in 3 days.

Oh yeah, its a big POS from Home Depot. HR, don't sue us for using Chem-Dry parts now.

Chad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom