Pictures of Scottsdale mikey'sfest

Name
Nate W.
From what people said who has met him, he's dry and weird... I thought they were talking about Jimmy for a bit... Maybe they're brothers...

Reactions: Jimmy L
F

FB7777

Don't care to meet any of you
so you can retain the illusion of not being a complete bore and disappointment in person

I feel ya

Meet my new addition... I call it Wand Screamer meets the Beemer

IMG_3029.JPG

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Great photos, really wish I made this one

Jimmy's got it all wrong, but then when is he ever accurate??? :numfi:

. makes me wonder why he bothers hanging around us losers . Even if only in the virtual world:stir:

Been to a couple of these fests, when I think back to the early gatherings I'm disappointed how many guys have moved on... Strickland , Les, Jeremy, Radar, Wheelwrighat, Forsythe , Guerkink, LaBarbara, Brevik, CU, and saddened by a few we've lost. Ken , Mark C and Ron Lipphold

No matter what, you always come away with some knowledge and great stories.

Vacations are good...I highly recommend them

I think I have had the pleasure of shaking the hand from everyone in the old group except Larry..( meat )..........

Reactions: FB7777

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I said it already was a great event that did a pretty big charity cleaning about as smooth as a multiple location event could do.

The radical change at the rmh that I was at was a pretty big change in cleanliness of the whole unit.

Mikey planned and pulled off a pretty big feat with all the help that showed up and put the work in.

Plus just hanging out was cool.

Driving and flying through the desert was unreal.

Very happy I didnt mIss this one for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom