Pictures of Scottsdale mikey'sfest

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
With the true intentions shown I would pass on cleaning a ronald house. : )

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

For me it was like a free training seminar. I got to learn alot about hard surface cleaning and using VLM On sisal and wood floors. I also got to test drive different TMs and pieces of equipment.

F

FB7777

More pictures
Hey Scott

Before you post a picture , there is a " Full,Image " button you can press to display the picture full size

IMG_0419.PNG

Papa John

Name
John Stewart

IMO- having the opportunity to clean a RMH is what gives Micky's Fest its greatest value... and makes Micky's Board even better.
imagine this--- we are all a group of strongly independent individuals with excessive egos and we managed to come together as a team to do a very good deed. I will admit that we wasted the first 60-90 minutes until we got into a groove--- having a satisfying lunch together seemed to really help.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Working for a large corporation for free. Kind of like doing free work for a church.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Working for a large corporation for free. Kind of like doing free work for a church.
Not working for Macdonalds. The Ronald Macdonald House receive all kinds of private sponsorship so they can house not only sick children but their families as well. Donating our services not helps them temporarily but we are providing (through some of the locals) training and some ongoing support so that they can learn how to maintain their floors properly. Great charity and I am thrilled to donate my time. I will probably do it again, it was so good. Up yours Jimmy.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Seems to be just an event for self promotion and selfies. Would be more real if you showed human kindness and engaged with the actual residents. Showing compassion and perhaps helping them with some of the things concerning their lives.

And FOOK you Ron you idiot

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I'm beginning to think that Jimmy and Marty are too afraid to meet their peers in public and in a social setting.

Don't worry you two, we are a very accepting group of people; No matter what is revealed once your "wizard's curtain" is pulled back.. so put on Your big girl panties and join us at a MF sometime..
I can't attend all MF because I would prefer to see my wife in Thailand-- but If I knew that you two were attending I'd make an extra effort to attend.
Hope to meet the both of you at a MF soon. :very_drunk:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I'm beginning to think that Jimmy and Marty are too afraid to meet their peers in public and in a social setting.

Don't worry you two, we are a very accepting group of people; No matter what is revealed once your "wizard's curtain" is pulled back.. so put on Your big girl panties and join us at a MF sometime..
I can't attend all MF because I would prefer to see my wife in Thailand-- but If I knew that you two were attending I'd make an extra effort to attend.

Marty did attend in FL this year. I met him.

F

FB7777

Great photos, really wish I made this one

Jimmy's got it all wrong, but then when is he ever accurate??? :numfi:

. makes me wonder why he bothers hanging around us losers . Even if only in the virtual world:stir:

Been to a couple of these fests, when I think back to the early gatherings I'm disappointed how many guys have moved on... Strickland , Les, Jeremy, Radar, Wheelwrighat, Forsythe , Guerkink, LaBarbara, Brevik, CU, and saddened by a few we've lost. Ken , Mark C and Ron Lipphold

No matter what, you always come away with some knowledge and great stories.

Vacations are good...I highly recommend them

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Seems to be just an event for self promotion and selfies. Would be more real if you showed human kindness and engaged with the actual residents. Showing compassion and perhaps helping them with some of the things concerning their lives.

And FOOK you Ron you idiot
Please enlighten us Jimmy, what have you done for humanity lately.

F

FB7777

Jimmy doesn't brag about the good he does...

He just likes to shit on happiness and good will cause he's a miserable POS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom