Pictures of the Powerclean Genesis ZXT

This is the new 68 horsepower PowerClean Genesis.

>
ZXT-small.jpg

newGen.jpg

Attachments

• ZXT-small.jpg
    ZXT-small.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 415
  • newGen.jpg
    newGen.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 416
Im in the process of gathering parts to build a 87hp, 59 blower, 4 to 5 HX machine now. Thats how I ran across those pics.
3000 rpms should deliver 900 cfm and @ 20" of lift should run 3 wands or tile cleaners at the same time and deliver 230+ heat in 3 wand. 280+ for 1 or 2 wand. 150 to 200 gallon Artist spec'd tank. Simple ond very powerful. Going to be fun. OH And no it will not be SOA approved as it would pull the carpets off the test machine. LOL

Scott Rogers

I didnt think a 59 blower was designed to run that fast or pull those Hg's. What do you plan on doing to prevent premature failure

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
to get that much cfm from the 59 you have to run it at 3000 RPM then the machine eats like 3 gallons of gas per hour

the bigger motor can only do worse on gas

needs a bigger waste tank

the thermal wave chevy vortex is a much better design

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Here I thought the ding in the muffler was from shipping. Perhaps it's a TM of PCI :lol:

Then again, a quick look at the properties reveals all :lol:

From the Aussie board...

JIM, why didn't you panelbeat that muffler ding before the photos?

When's the diesel coming?

When are they going to put a half decent tank to match the performance of the unit? Also, look at those pidly little 2" ports there.... 'bout time they went to 2.5" isn't it?

John

Awesome machine. I have the Nissan one about 2.5 years old and love it.

I do think though that if anything lets the machine as a whole down it's the tank. A tank redesign with better flow and larger ports and possibly a better filter system would allow that 59 to BREATHE freer.

Not that I'm using it to the max anyway but they are my thoughts.

I think you'll find the ratings for that blower are max of 15" lift. Don't know if there are other options with higher ratings though.

John

Greenie

Well...Finally a powerplant matched to the 59 blower, now to catch up on the tank, I totally agree with the kiwi. While your fixin' the tank, fix the blower plumbing too.

T

The Magician

Greenie please explain, Finallya power plant matched to the 59 blower.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Thats does look nice.

Since we are talking about high powered slideins, when is the Vortex slide in coming out? Does anyone know the specs on it.

I remember talking to Yorkie about it last year but can't remember the specs.

Should be interesting to see how the beta testing went.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
maybe they should call aerotech and use the same tank their machine does, mount it in the box truck of your chioce, UD LCF or even the new 4500/5500 dodge chassis cab with cummins, then you will have a truck with some real balls and still be thousands less than a vortex and have 4x4 for winter driving in places like utah. ummmmm but then again I think the housewife would go out and spot your machine as a pretender because its not a vortex

T

The Magician

Mr. Greenie how much grunt (HP) does it take to handle a 56 blower?

Greenie

Depends how hard you want to drive it, I'm a 40hp + fan. If you got a high lift blower, might as well drive it hard.

CL

I ordered one last week. Should recieve it Friday. First mod will be 2.5 inch smooth flow fittings installed on tank. I also ordered 2.5 and 2 inch hose with 2 inch wands with glides from Cool Cuffs in custom colors. Also ordered 6 downdraft fans to round out the package.
This should bring dry times down.
The wait is killing me. :D

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I would have to agree with John Middleton.
I do think though that if anything lets the machine as a whole down it's the tank. A tank redesign with better flow and larger ports and possibly a better filter system would allow that 59 to BREATHE freer.
Their tanks are very sturdy but I think the design could be improved.
-Their too small-I don't believe the capacities they specify.
-They don't seem to breath well-Especially if the tank gets very full.
-The filter basket is to small & inconvienent to remove.
-They are very hard to flush out.
All that being said I probably don't use mine to its max ability either.

Matt King

I like it. While I do like the GM motor I'm happy they went with this one. 68hp is really going to run that 59 blower nice. I thought I saw in the ICS truckmount mag a few months back that PowerClean changed their wastetank design for better flow? I'll have to dig out that issue but I'm positive I read that. I'm assuming they went with larger intake ports for the blower? Maybe not... They still have the Spears ports on the lid. I can't say much because I used em too. Greenie's Y adapter fixes that though. I tried to find a better connector but just couldn't. They either all had to be welded in which makes the lid less 'modifiable' or they just looked hideous.. I was hoping the Green one would make full 2 inch pieces that would interchange with these if a guy wanted.

Greenie

I hear ya Matt.
Instead I'm working on a couple universal 2.5" mounts, they will be singles or pairs, and basically be a thin walled 2.5" gentle bending elbow welded to a baseplate that can easily just be bolted on top of the lid.

You would remove your 2" plastic elbows and slap this plate on top, drill some 1/4" holes bolt it down and be done with it.

FastEddie

What's the logic behind the covers? I took mine off from day one. Heat build up seems much higher to cook all the components.

Rex Tyus

Greenie said;
I hear ya Matt.
Instead I'm working on a couple universal 2.5" mounts, they will be singles or pairs, and basically be a thin walled 2.5" gentle bending elbow welded to a baseplate that can easily just be bolted on top of the lid.

Do ya think that new design will work on a Cleanco Quad 56? :p

Rex

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom