Please......give me your best shot

Bob Foster

You Get the Cleanest, Fluffiest, Healthiest, Longest-Lasting Carpet Cleaning on the Planet,
or it's FREE!

1. 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you're not happy, I'll re-clean for free. If you're still not totally head-over heels thrilled, I'll give you all your money back. No questions asked.- remove this as you do want to ask questions why but maybe say something like no hassle back money back guarantee
2. 30 Day Guarantee: Spots removed STAY GONE- If a spot can come out, we can get it out (including red dye stains). And ones we remove stay gone. But just in case, if one does come back, you have 30 days to call us back out to remove it again for FREE.
3. 7 Day Guarantee: If a catastrophe happens to your carpet within the 1st week after we clean it, don't worry, we will come back & spot clean for no charge.

Sunrise Clean Care Since 1978, Atlanta’s finest homes, great estates, country clubs, residences and offices have relied on the expertise of Sunrise Clean Care’s trained staff to clean their carpets better than anyone else ever has. Ever. And we back it with Steve Cameron’s personal guarantee. (After all, he is the owner!): You sound exclusive and expensive - maybe say we clean homes just like yours from blah blah blah to blah blah blah.
List of Services:Instead say we just don't clean carpet look what we can do to freshen up the rest of your home

Carpet Cleaning – Rugs – Tile – Hardwood – Stone – Upholstery – Draperies
Disaster Response – Water/Smoke Damage Restoration – Mold Remediation – Green Cleaning

Steve Cameron is an expert who will show you the reasons why his Clients for Life™ Triple-Guarantee Service is so important to you and your home or office. Become a Client for Life™

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well put together....

do you have a picture of a younger technician?
Or you could color or lose the mustache and color up the hairdo.

Image....the rest of the site looks nice but I will have to be more critical later.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Looks good, Steve. The one thing that struck me funny was the green cleaning link on the home page. It's puts you at a bookmark smack in the middle of the page. I see what OMG is trying to do but it looks like a mistake.

And, I'd get a bigger, more approachable looking pic.

Steve,

1. I hate websites that require a lot of scrolling. I think most people are put of when the home page is so big. I like site with buttons with header subjects on them, if I want to read more them I'll click and read.

2. I would remove the dark blue links to the bottom of the page.

3. I would remove all the verbiage on the guarantee to a link with the details on that other page with bold text that easy to read. (right now it looks like there might be more fine print somewhere)

4. You have a ton of repeated things on the home page. IE: along the bottom you have 24 hour service, Wood floors and Rug cleaning but all of them are also links in the light blue.

5. I like the testimonials.... how about putting them on rotation and a photo with a link to there web site ?

I would love to chat about both your and my site on the phone if you ever want to.

P.S. I love the color scheme

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I let others critique on content. Visually it looks pro. What's there not to like. I would'nt change a thing as far as design.

More importantly , you have no web optimization. Get Andrechelle on that when you're done with it. It's not too expensive and it will bring your site up in the searches = mo money.

Oh yeah, if you want real opinions, have your wife, mother, friends, customers see it. If you go by what bunch of carpet cleaners think you'll go crazYYYYYYY :p

Good job,
Albert

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now all you need is a great customer follow up program. Try it for free.

http://www.SendOutCards.com/MikeDannevik

Like the site too!

Mike
I don't get why you did didn't just name your company "Mike Dannevik's Carpet Cleaning"?

What's up with your father's and your middle name? Seems very confusing.
:?:

Bjorn

Photo with Caryn - your happy team - I think would be great to the main page. Offering the Consumer Guide to Choosing a Cleaning Company, your Free Recorded Message number (or streaming the Carpet Cleaning video).

Very nice site layout - it will create more of a response to offer a guide or tips (for carpet, rugs, tile) than to sign up for a newsletter.

Hope that helps!
Lisa

MikeD00019

Hendrix said:
Now all you need is a great customer follow up program. Try it for free.

http://www.SendOutCards.com/MikeDannevik

Like the site too!

Mike
I don't get why you did didn't just name your company "Mike Dannevik's Carpet Cleaning"?

What's up with your father's and your middle name? Seems very confusing.
:?:

Mike Dannevik's carpet cleaning has no ring to it. James Alan Carpet Cleaning has a meaning behind it and sounds more professional.

MikeD00019

I think 98% of your visitors will not read 3/4 of that stuff. Hell I didn't and I went there to check it out myself. I kept mine short and sweet.

Cameron1

MikeD00019 said:
I think 98% of your visitors will not read 3/4 of that stuff. Hell I didn't and I went there to check it out myself. I kept mine short and sweet.

Hey Marketing guru
you are not my client and you are not your client either. I ain't marketing to you are your mentatilty. If I was I would be just like the rest of the bdcc around here. The fact that you did not read it tells me its gonna be a HIT.

Let me put it another way for ya..............would you pay me 800.00 to come and clean your home. Hell no....you would not.......nor would I. But yet, your comment is typical of the way most of us think.......looking thru our own prism of rose colored eye glasses instead of what our clients may be seeing thru their eyes.

ps. you might want to lose the mlm card deal..........before the Deputy Sherriffs and Lynch mob sniff you out.

Cameron1

Rightie Tightie said:
Photo with Caryn - your happy team - I think would be great to the main page. Offering the Consumer Guide to Choosing a Cleaning Company, your Free Recorded Message number (or streaming the Carpet Cleaning video).

Very nice site layout - it will create more of a response to offer a guide or tips (for carpet, rugs, tile) than to sign up for a newsletter.

Hope that helps!
Lisa

terri.....we know you can copy and paste but do ya like it?

Your stamp of approval would mean alot to me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think it looks great. I would make the name more prominent. Put some other guys picture up there instead of yours you may scare the children

I also think that Micheal Dannevik Carpet Cleaning or Dannevik Carpet Cleaning would be a much better name than James Allen Carpet Cleaning it has more flavor and a slight edge fior memory, I also think he won't be in business long but that is my guess. When you try to sell to carpet cleaners instead of selling carpet cleaning that is a recipe for failure.

MikeD00019

steve said:
MikeD00019 said:

Hey Marketing guru
you are not my client and you are not your client either. I ain't marketing to you are your mentatilty. If I was I would be just like the rest of the bdcc around here. The fact that you did not read it tells me its gonna be a HIT.

Let me put it another way for ya..............would you pay me 800.00 to come and clean your home. Hell no....you would not.......nor would I. But yet, your comment is typical of the way most of us think.......looking thru our own prism of rose colored eye glasses instead of what our clients may be seeing thru their eyes.

ps. you might want to lose the mlm card deal..........before the Deputy Sherriffs and Lynch mob sniff you out.

Damn, if you are as pissy as it sounds don't ask.

My site cost me ZERO dollars. Get's the point across and I get calls. People don't need a long story. Lose interest fast. If it sounds or looks to good to be true it probably is. What's the plan to get people to visit the site?

If someone has a clogged up toilet do they really care if "Bob" has a super snake with a 300 foot reach? No! They want there toilet to flush and not have SHIT all over the floor.

You might want to spell check. Under services you have "on-site locarion"

For the cards. I don't have to explain or make up reasons to justify it. They work and they work great.

Take a poll when your sites up and running and ask if they actually read it.

MikeD00019

Matt Murdock said:
I think it looks great. I would make the name more prominent. Put some other guys picture up there instead of yours you may scare the children

I also think that Micheal Dannevik Carpet Cleaning or Dannevik Carpet Cleaning would be a much better name than James Allen Carpet Cleaning it has more flavor and a slight edge fior memory, I also think he won't be in business long but that is my guess. When you try to sell to carpet cleaners instead of selling carpet cleaning that is a recipe for failure.

:?: Taking 2 minutes to post a link is a recipe for failure :?:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yeah, that is all the time you spend on send out cards. I wish you luck.

Cameron1

ok mikey jr.

It's called Branding........it works for the market segment that has an attention span of longer than 10 seconds. It is tailored for the high end market......the same ones that pay 800 bucks to get that toilet flushed. It has been built based on the success of our current web-site, which after a 6 year successful run is now outdated.

ps......I did take a look at those cards you sell..........er, would not go over in my Market.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
MikeD00019 said:

I've gota ton of info on my site, people give me compliments about it all the time. Some don't read it all, but its there for those that will.

Steve, you don't do upholstery?

I couldn't watch the video on your carpet cleaning page,"This video can not be viewed on this domain"

Looks great. Easy to read and navigate.

MikeD00019

steve said:
ok mikey jr.

It's called Branding........it works for the market segment that has an attention span of longer than 10 seconds. It is tailored for the high end market......the same ones that pay 800 bucks to get that toilet flushed. It has been built based on the success of our current web-site, which after a 6 year successful run is now outdated.

ps......I did take a look at those cards you sell..........er, would not go over in my Market.

Who are the people in the pictures? And why ain't YOU smiling? :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom