Please watch this (can we leave this in the clean?)

You must forward this to all that you can and put a stop to this kind of justice.
7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E1rKYrP_DY7]

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i gotta say that this is heartbreaking...however you would never be able to abuse my child like that..
the stepdad would have been handled even if i served jail time if someone was abusing anyone in
my family like that and the police didnt seem to be dealing with it at that point i would have..not saying
i would have killed him but a 3-4 day stay in the hospital would have changed a few things..then when i get
out of jail it would be round 2..
so sad no one did anything..

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Horrible story. Unfortunately it is not uncommon. The world should protect the children better

diamond brian

I couldn't watch it all. I hope the sick bastard gets raped daily the entire time he's in prison. And then, I hope he dies before finding God.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
I had an employee of mine about 5 years ago come into my office crying about her Son getting hurt at home while she was at work. Long story short I took her to the hospital and her baby was dead. I testified in court for her and boyfriend went to yail and I don't mean the school. However her baby is gone and gone for ever from this world.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
davegill said:
i gotta say that this is heartbreaking...however you would never be able to abuse my child like that..
the stepdad would have been handled even if i served jail time if someone was abusing anyone in
my family like that and the police didnt seem to be dealing with it at that point i would have..not saying
i would have killed him but a 3-4 day stay in the hospital would have changed a few things..then when i get
out of jail it would be round 2..
so sad no one did anything..

you and me both....then i would take after the dumb asses that gave the baby back the 1st time round....peoples would feel the same pain....the ex-wife would get more then her fair share to....woman or not...then id ask here how it feels to be overwhelmed...

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
We all are aware that these kinds of things happen in this world, all the time, and they are unfortunate, but I see no benefit in posting it here.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I live a great life and my children are well cared for. I have to say it is a great reminder to do some of the things that I used to do to help protect children.
I am a Fathers Rights advocate and sometimes walk away from a family because the Father is an ass. This video will remind me to check in on the child a little more. Thanks for posting it even though it made me sad, hopefully it will help some other child by showing how precious our children are.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
These people are disgusting it’s this type of situation that makes me a proponent of the death penalty. Regardless of the age of the victim when certain lines in society are crossed the perpetrators have proven to be unfit, diseased, defective, social predators that prey on the weak, old & young they cannot be trusted back into society they simply need to be put down.

As for stopping this I don’t know that it’s possible?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
He will not make it in prision.

Thats what we would like to believe but that is far from the truth. He might not like his stay but they don't get killed as often as often as you would hope. First thing he'll do is go PC and spend his time with other rats and rapists

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Great post Chris!!!

We had a situation similiar to this in Rapid City SD. Set of twin boys were in foster care with someone we know. They had warned Social Services that the boyfriend of the mother was a drug addict and had some other problems. Social Services returned the twins back to the mother. Mom was at work one night and the boyfriend was watching the kids. Tanner Jurisch was crying and the boyfriend could not calm him down so literally threw him in his crib Blunt force to his head killed him. Boyfriend now spending the next 30 years behind bars in prison.

As a foster/adoptive parent, it is sad to see many Social Services and Judges not caring for the kids!! They want to give this dirtbag parents another chance first before thinking of the child!! Sometimes however the child is so loyal to the parents that they won't speak up. Case in point, my adoptive son. He would not report that his bio-mother was physically abusing him that the Judge sent him back to live with her. The Judge knew that his bio-mother would continue to drink and neglect him as well. We got him back into our care 6 months later. After counseling it comes out that she sexually abused him as well. He testifies against her on November 2.

It sickens me that there are people out there that physically, sexually and mentally abuse kids. They should have equal abuse done to these people imo!!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
the video raised my blood pressure and if i actually knew that was happening i would go to jail after correcting the problematic issue or issues.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom