POOL TABLE CLEANING

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Was asked if I could clean 25 pool tables for someone.

I have a good idea how to do them but want to know how others have done them.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Phooey on Scratch-b-gone and stainless steel.

I got Poo-B-NoMo for Pool tables.

The big bucks are in Pool tables, Mr CornHusker. I will teach you all you need to know for $47.95, and give you all the supplies, enough to make $40,000 in Nebraska alone.

Here's your link:
http://www.quick-clean.com/

YesireeBawb, that's $47.95 for 2 Cans of Quick-Clean Cloth Cleaner & 1 Micro-Fiber wiper.
TABLE-CLEANER-STARTER-KIT2.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We would HEPA vacuum with drapery tool, dry clean lightly clean with with OMS.

If it's more soiled that, we would vacuum with drapery tool, use a sea sponge and clean with the foam from a neutral shampoo. Wipe down with a towel.

The vacuum does most of your soil removal the solvent removes grease and oils, shampoo water base soils.

* Use minimal fluid, shampoo or OMS, to prevent the glue from loosening.

Name
Nate W.
Prairie Dog said:
We would HEPA vacuum with drapery tool, dry clean lightly clean with with OMS.

If it's more soiled that, we would vacuum with drapery tool, use a sea sponge and clean with the foam from a neutral shampoo. Wipe down with a towel.

The vacuum does most of your soil removal the solvent removes grease and oils, shampoo water base soils.

* Use minimal fluid, shampoo or OMS, to prevent the glue from loosening.

Damn, I learned something new today. I never knew my felt was glued on, I thought they only staple it on. I'm getting on the phone now to b!tch about them not using glue on my table. :evil:

Name
Nate W.
Harry Myers said:
Nathan. You must not have a slate slab if they stapled it. Unlesss thee is wood under the frame.

Believe me, it's a regulation size slated table. I had to carry it up the 225-250 pd slate 22 stairs. I helped the pool table guy set it up. Below the slate has wooden borders that you staple to. Just like installing carpet. Tack one side, then stretch to the other. No glue was used during the installation. I just love to play pool. :lol:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Your right the felt isn't glued down, It's stretched. They used the same felt when I had mine moved...

R

R W

If the felt is anything like a car headliner, DON"T extract it! I wonder if it loosens up like cheap carpet when it's wet.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Don't listen to Chavez, the only pool he plays is of the "pocket" variety! I've never seen felt glued, and I've seen every pool table there is!

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Mine is glued, but it is a cheap, table-in-a-box pool that I spent half a day assembling. The "slate" is actually really dense pressed wood.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't listen to Chavez, the only pool he plays is of the "pocket" variety! I've never seen felt glued, and I've seen every pool table there is!
I wasn't thinking, we had a coin operated one removed from our basement before we moved last year. I saw him take it apart in pieces, I should have remembered.

I just remembered the one we had as a teen and it was glued, but it wasn't slate more like gravel. We waz poor, it was glued to particle board.

The "pocket pool" that's a dam lie, sure I do it, but it's not the only pool I play.

I plays in the shwimming pool in the summer too!

KMA
:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom