pOp goes the pressure hose...

Mikey P

Administrator
It's been a long long time since I've gotten soaked and soaked a house.

PXL_20240521_202518809.jpgPXL_20240521_203414615.jpg

Gives me a good opportunity to try this stuff..

Reactions: Living The Dream

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I wouldn’t ever consider using stainless braided hose. Way too heavy among other reasons.

Mikey P

Administrator
Turns out I'm out of brass QD's for a while so all hose oreders will come with stainless QD's,
until they dont.

No extra charge..

Reactions: Living The Dream

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Vac hose..

the pressure hose and ball valve womnt fit into the cuff...
2" hose here. And yes, a female connect and shuttoff DO fit in there. Ask me how I know...

Remember the Prochem TriJet is just like your wand except it flares out to 2 inch at the end. If yours did that Id buy it in a heartbeat.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
2" hose here. And yes, a female connect and shuttoff DO fit in there. Ask me how I know...

Remember the Prochem TriJet is just like your wand except it flares out to 2 inch at the end. If yours did that Id buy it in a heartbeat.
I'd like to own a wand with 3 jets

Mikey P

Administrator

The Tri jet is many pounds heavier

Has a unnecessary third jet, which mandates a spray manifold which causes drips/drainage

It's jets are not at the key 45° angle

Uses a horrible Glide system that needs to be glued on so interchangeability is out the window

And most importantly, I'm not willing to wear my joints out so that my customers may or may not enjoy carpet that is dried 3 minutes quicker.

The dry times on this wand are already ridiculous, not to say I haven't tried running 2-in hose to it with use of adapters, but the benefits don't exceed the negatives.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.

Has a unnecessary third jet, which mandates a spray manifold which causes drips/drainage

Uses a horrible Glide system that needs to be glued on so interchangeability is out the window

And most importantly, I'm not willing to wear my joints out so that my customers may or may not enjoy carpet that is dried 3 minutes quicker.

The dry times on this wand are already ridiculous, not to say I haven't tried running 2-in hose to it with use of adapters, but the benefits don't exceed the negatives.
I think he's saying if you can tell westpak to make a 12-13" version of your 530 with 3 angled jets, it'd be an awesome wand

Mikey P

Administrator

And it's ten inches wide...

PXL_20240526_004306022.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom