portable propane heaters??? who and where to get them?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i am looking for a portable propane heater for use with my portable. so that i can cut threw the crud faster.
any used ones out there?
any good deals on new ones?
Who makes the best?

Name
Nate W.
I've only had Little Giant heaters. Good heat instantly. I don't know of any other propane heaters and I would also like to know. Good thread. :D

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Dicks sporting goods sells lil buddy's...

Wal mart ,has a form of small propane heater also,I surmise even Lowes also?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
If you are talking about a solution heater, rather than a space heater...

MasterBlend makes one.

The TruckForce® Heater is a dolly mounted Little Giant Model 2HT LPG (Propane) Water Heater with a 5 gal. propane tank. You will be cleaning with 210° F heat instantly and maintaining this high heat consistently. This is Truckmount Heat! Remember more heat means your cleaning products work harder for you.

The heater is safe to use and designed specifically for heating water under pressure. The heater’s main burner ignites immediately when water is turned on at the wand. The 210° F heat is maintained consistently throughout cleaning. Ready to roll - hooks right up to your portable or truckmount heat exchanger with a high pressure solution line.

The dolly is 41?2 feet high with two large wheels for easy stair climbing. All controls are readily accessible and all components are securely attached for complete portability.

* 65,000 BTU LPG (Propane) Heater
* Adds Consistent Heat to Any Cleaning System
* 210° F High Heat Capability
* Completely Portable

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
how long does a tank of propane last on it?

how much?

is the dolly stabil or is it likley to tip over?

doesn insurance cover accidental burning down of customers house?

should they be used outside only?

is the heat settings adjustable?

do i need any heat protective equipment on my wand?

will that much heat hurt any types of carpet?

G

depending on how much water you use a couple days to a week.
2.00 t0 3.00 a gal. average
Yes
dont be careless
no, they can sit in the truck(but if you use a 5gal tank,some places make you pull the propane tank out while in use)
yes
buy a plastic coated female,it gets a little hot there
no

Kevin

PS- SteamBrite.com has one too I believe,you can look at one there

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
An other option could be to use an electric in-line heater. Not as much heat. But, it might be a lot easier to use and less liabilaty.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
my portable pulls 35 amps dont think i'm gonna be able to get a heater on it also. would be 50amps plus i'm guessing.

oh yeah mrs piffleton i just need to plug in these 5 cords and we're ready to go. oh you only have 100 amp service, and glass fuzes. pooooooffff. aww the lights go out, whats that smell.

you want me to buy you a new electrical box, because it caught on fire, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Scott,

In your last post, you are making one of the principle cases for a TM over a portable. No doubt, whichever you choose, you are making a compromise and doing what works best for you.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I heard that northern tool and equip. sells them I want to get one soon!

Keith

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
C&S I used a 3ht for a couple years and it was the best investment I had made. I upgraded equipment etc but I always had that heater even with my first truckmount. Whatever you need to know about a set up with propane and vac booster and porty etc please feel ree to ask me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
how long does a tank of propane last on it? Depends on water temp, with my TM it lasted a month with porty a week

how much? $1750

is the dolly stabil or is it likley to tip over? Doesn't tip over but the ties fail so reinforce when you get it

doesn insurance cover accidental burning down of customers house? Yes General contractors insurance does cover

should they be used outside only? I say yes but the best thing is it can be put anywhere in your solution line

is the heat settings adjustable? yes

do i need any heat protective equipment on my wand? it should have come with it

will that much heat hurt any types of carpet? Olefin maybe and people will fool you on the wool but I have never had a problem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom