Power Center, Box or Distribution

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I’m in need of a power box, center or distributor. Any suggestions? Brand? Where did you find yours, etc.

Of course the suppliers have them - this I know.

Thanks!

amygeorge

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For new equipment, here is a less expensive alternative to the Injectidry spider box - http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AC8481

This saves some money when you buy it with cords to plug into dryer, range and so forth. If you need a second box, there is no need for additional cords so you save a lot of money. Also has a number of nice features.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
how long have you been using these tom?

are they holding up well?

i might consider these seeing all that comes in the package.

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
The G unit box works great, is fair priced, and built like a tank. Tom has 4 and I just bought one for our cleaning/Restoration business. It will handle 60 amps as it has 4 115 outlets. Check out the link and please give me a call with any questions. http://crwsupply.com/index.html?item_num=AC8481++++++++++++++. It also has 2 really good videos to watch on it as well. Joe with Aladdin's Supplies 574-276-9580. Our website for the store is almost done and we will launch it soon and I will be talking to Mike about advertising on the board as well.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
We have a few spider boxes as well but barely use 'em due to the weight and all the cords.

What's the cost of that kit, link doesn't say.

Both of my distributors that carry it don't have it in stock.

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
If you already have the extension cords you can get just the box and carrying bag for $399 but most will need all the cords that it comes with and that price is $899. I would be happy to do a board special and talk to you about advertising as well. Send me some info and pricing on it and we will see what we can do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom