Pressure Washed a Deck Today with a piece of new equpiment

Name
Nathan
We bought a new attachment for our pressure washer and let me tell you this thing rocks. It also works great for hard surface cleaning like garage floors, concrete sidewalks, concrete. Check it out let me know what you think.

[video=youtube;gakwMyK9jsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gakwMyK9jsU[/video]

KB Carpet Cleaners

Last edited:

CleaningLA

Name
Fernando
Looks like you need to extend The pole a bit.
I bet it's a back killer right now.

Name
Nathan
What kind of PSI on that unit? 1200-1800?

Small Honda 3000 psi i belive.

Looks pretty cool. Who makes it?

Not sure of the maker but picked it up at home depot for cheap.

We do a bit of pressure washing so this thing will save us a lot of time. The job we did yesterday would of took us most likly 3 hours as you know time is money. This attachment cut it down to 1 hour. Would love to try this out on Tile & Grout at a lower PSI then just come in with the wand with a nylon slider on it to suck up the water. We do have the hydromaster for tile & grout but i swear if you dont get a good seal the thing is a POS.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it would be way too messy to try indoors unless it were a large commercial area. Even then a Turbo or SX-12 would probably do a much better job indoors.

How are you charging for that type of work? Flat rate, by the hour or sq/ft?

Name
Nathan
I think it would be way too messy to try indoors unless it were a large commercial area. Even then a Turbo or SX-12 would probably do a much better job indoors.

How are you charging for that type of work? Flat rate, by the hour or sq/ft?

On this Job we charged the same about as we would if we were cleaning carpets. .30 Cents A SQF.
We cleaned about 800 SQF for this client and charged him 250$. Not to shabby for an hours worth of work i suppose.
Im going to be making a Page on my website advertising that we clean Patios, Decks, Sidewalks, Concrete & Garage Floors. Hopefully it will bring in more business for Hard Surface cleaning. Its very easy and i think we are going to upgrade some of our equipment as well.

Just finished a Service Locations / Area's Page here.

Last edited:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Im going to be making a Page on my website advertising that we clean Patios, Decks, Sidewalks, Concrete & Garage Floors.
I have a good friend who is a carpet cleaner in the Chicago area. Years ago they started advertising "deck renovation" where they not only clean but then refinish the deck. Now the deck business has become the tail that wags the dog and they offer carpet cleaning almost as an "upsell option"!

He tells me deck renovation is more profitable than carpet cleaning and even better this niche has almost no competition in their area.

Steve

PS Another great upsell we've preached for years is restoring all the "open areas" of your customer's garage while you are there anyway cleaning the carpets. (Check out the video of Big Billy Yeadon doing the nasty loading docks at Jon-Don while you are there.)

Name
Nathan
Thanks Steve. Some great information you just tossed my way and better yet gave me some great keyword ideas. Will definitely be incorporating and mentioning a deck refinishing option on the webpage I build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom