Pro Chem Performer/405

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That really puts it into perspective. With all the work of transferring it into a van, then trying to sell the trailer, then not knowing the true overall condition of the unit, even with the exchange the way it is now, it would make more sense to drive down to you and buy one. The one out here has recently been serviced by the dealer but that doesn't always mean that much.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Kxp

Name
Ken pena
Jhon have you ever used monstaliner for a coating was wondering I have used it before but not on a machine never heard of polyureaha what’s the difference thanks Ken

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have a question, I have always heard pretty good things about the PC 405 but I was going through the online manuals and was wondering why the 405 was sold as a dual wand unit?

The motor is a 4 banger so I can see better BTU's from that, it also had another blower HX added.
What is kinda odd to me is it has the same 4M-L blower as my PC Legend SE.

The 405 manual says the rpms on that blower were set at 2650 rpms.

On my legend the same 4M-L blower in the manual says it is spinning at 3195 rpms ?

I am guessing that the 405 just had better heat and this made poeple think it was more powerful?

The manual is s performer and a performer 405,

The performer has 4.5 blower the 405 has. 47 blower

SamIam

Name
sam miller

The manual is one in the same performer/ performer 405!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well I went back and looked,....scrolled down one more page, I didn't realize the two were different but yep the 407 does have a bigger blower 47. So this makes much more sense now. I think one of these, if found clean would be a nice single wand unit.
Thanks guys.

I went from a pc legend to a 405.

Major vacuum and unlimited heat!

Way better then a legend!

I also pushed my 405 to 15hg

As for dual wanding I don’t do it with my pro1200 or 570

steve_64

My WM has a knocking 56 at times but I turned up the RPM a little. It locks down real good but I wouldn't dual wand with it even at 100 foot. For one the set up time would be a waste at 100 foot and the dry tine would be a lot less. Better to keep the other scrubbing in the prespray and pulling hose. Imo

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jhon have you ever used monstaliner for a coating was wondering I have used it before but not on a machine never heard of polyureaha what’s the difference thanks Ken
All sprayed in bedliner is Polyurea. The differences are what % the product is. We only spray 100% and the brand name of the Product is Full Metal Jacket Ultra but I prefer to Promote my Brand Utah Custom Linings :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom