Problem??

Kbron2000

I notice that at the end of a job when I turn off my unit (Prochem Bear) Oldie but goodie :) I used to have water pressure on my solution hose that I had to relase, now I don't. :shock:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Change your quick connects and see if it helps.. Probably just the QC leaking if I understood you right...

Kbron2000

I did but it didn't fix the problem.(replace both ends @ hose+ Qd Out from the machine+Wand too) all brand new.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
my stair tool is like that. The valve leaks.
My greenhorn wand has a good valve and I need to release that pressure.
Other than that the pressure eventually releases through the bypass.

C

Chris Sheldon

Maybe you have a small leak somewhere? I would check your bypass system to make sure you aren't dumping just a bit of water. Also look at all of your pressure lines and fittings for small leaks.

You may also try servicing your pressure regulator.

This is not a problem a customer has ever posed to me, so that's all I can think of right now; hope it helps.

-Chris

Check the chemical check valve on the left side of the machine. It is leaking past the check valve and going back to your water box. Do you use your chemical system? If you don't use chemical system, don't worry about it. If you use you chemical system, you will be drawing chemical all the time and the water box in the back of the machine will fill up with soap.

Steve Lombardi
All-Care Dist.

Kbron2000

Hi, Just found 2 leaks in the water box fixed them but still the same...
So I'm still looking for more leaks...

Back
Top Bottom