Prochem Apex Exaust ( Need Suggestions )

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Ok guys, my exaust currently points straight out at my pants causing me to smell like exaust and not only that, it points straight out at the customers house which is BAD.

How can i modify this for as cheap as possible? What have you guys done to fix this?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
bensurdi;

We have 4" flexible joints in Stainless Steel.

They adjust from straight to 90°.

They look much more professional and won't RUST.

Larry

R

R W

I took my duel Genesis exhaust, elbowed it down through the cargo door step, back to right in front of the rear wheel, and capped them off with a set of exhaust stack caps (as used on diesels). All with 2" steel pipe. I checked with Powerclean before I restricted the exhaust, and they said it was OK.

Jerry

Supportive Member
I took mine to a muffler shop and had mandrel bent 3"' elbowed underneith with a magnaflow muffler installed and pointed it to the drivers side. All stainless,wrapped the elbows in exhaust wrap.About 350.00 installed.Quietedi t down quite a bit. Then I used the orange flex hose for the blower and ran that underneith also and pointed that back and off to the side. Now I don't stink and I can close the doors in the winter while its warming up.

R

R W

R W said:
I took my duel Genesis exhaust, elbowed it down through the cargo door step, back to right in front of the rear wheel, and capped them off with a set of exhaust stack caps (as used on diesels). All with 2" steel pipe. I checked with Powerclean before I restricted the exhaust, and they said it was OK.

Oh....I first had the exhaust pointed straight down toward the ground but it was melting the blacktop drives on hot days.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom