Protectant for CGD

Name
Swani
How many of you guys are selling protectant for CGD? Does it make your routine maintenance cleans easier? Does it have any effect if you VLM between HWE cleanings?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How many of you guys are selling protectant for CGD? Does it make your routine maintenance cleans easier? Does it have any effect if you VLM between HWE cleanings?
I sell more protectant on cgd than on residential. I have a lot of repeat commercial customers and I see and feel the difference.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How periodically do you need to reapply? How much do you charge to apply?
I reapply every time I clean the carpets. Usually once per year on the strata buildings I do, as they only clean the carpets once a year. On several commercial offices, I clean and apply every 3 months. Those ones I alternate between hwe and vlm. I usually charge aprox $.15 per square foot. On the offices I do regularly, the carpets always stay clean with the Teflon. Easy job every time.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Soileze protector works great on CGD. Commercial carpet is largely what we had it developed for. And it works in tandem with the Releasit products, since most of them also contain Solieze. You don't need to apply Soileze to the entire carpet, but it does help in the traffic lanes to make them easier to maintain.

https://www.excellent-supply.com/Re...tion-Carpet-Cleaning-Products-Encap_p_72.html

soileze.jpg

Reactions: Living The Dream

Tom Forsythe

The oil repellency of the Advanced Protector with Teflon was significantly improved a year ago. We have seen benefits on olefin , polyester and Triexta carpet as well as nylon. It is interesting that the oil repellency benefit varies with the fiber even when the same amount is applied. Our undyed, unprotected lab test nylon repels oil drops for months, while the same level of protection will repel oil drops for a few hours on a polyester carpet which is oil loving. The few hours is better than competitive protectors on our lab test nylon carpet. Focused application where it makes the most difference like traffic lanes is a smart choice for commercial carpet. When we sell protector we do not have to apply everywhere as long as the customer knows where we are applying it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom