Prozyme

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Is there anything wrong with using pro-choice prozyme on a nice residential carpet? I know the PH would be fine, I was just wondering if it was harsh chemicals or hard to rinse out?
I'm only using fresh water rinse right now because my mount is priming but not letting the rinse out.
Thanks, Nick

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I used to use it all the time on residential carpet, never had any problems at all. I diluted it about half of what label says though on most jobs, just didn't need more than that......

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've used it some over the years, but the past few jars have been only part-full. The disty weighed some, (out of sealed cases), and yup, only four pounds vs the stated weight on the label.

To answer your question, you should be fine.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Johnny said:
I've used it some over the years, but the past few jars have been only part-full. The disty weighed some, (out of sealed cases), and yup, only four pounds vs the stated weight on the label.

To answer your question, you should be fine.

Have your distributor call Cti they will fix it. They had a problem with their scale awhile back. I had to have a bunch replaced but since I ship a lot I find when anything is not weighing what it should.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom