QC Sliders

Kelly

Had the opportunity to try the QC Sliders. Pretty Impressive to say the least. They look good...they are easy to change....and they work. Adding a Slider to my reconditioned wands adds a ton of value...how do I know?
because the wands I used them on...sold, and Im sure that just they way they look installed....sold em. I look forward to buying more as my need arises, and I would advise any one looking into adding a "glide" to consider a QC Slider. Ive also heard they are lawyer free and legal to sell.

G

Kelly said:
Had the opportunity to try the QC Sliders. Pretty Impressive to say the least. They look good...they are easy to change....and they work. Adding a Slider to my reconditioned wands adds a ton of value...how do I know?
because the wands I used them on...sold, and Im sure that just they way they look installed....sold em. I look forward to buying more as my need arises, and I would advise any one looking into adding a "glide" to consider a QC Slider. Ive also heard they are lawyer free and legal to sell.

Thank for your input Kelly, I'm sure lots of people have been waiting for
some in the field testimonies;
Sure hope this helps some of you a little, in deciding to make that change
over to the "Quick Change Slider", you will be glad you did! :D

Cheers, AL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom