Question about Unloader

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Called my contact at Interlink because I was having problems out of my unloaded on my Vortex. He suggested to go to a powerwash shop and buy one. I did so and replaced it however the new one is very hard to adjust. When I try to dial it in to 750 psi if I go a slight bit higher it will load up and the pressure will shoot to 2500+. So I will not be able to adjust it for turbo cleaning. I will get a new one (to properly match) from Aerotech Monday but that will take a few days to get here. Numbers stamped on sides are different but all the in/out were match up properly. Is there something I may be overlooking?
Old one 15-04 white spring 250 BAR, new one 09-12 blue spring 280 BAR

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Fred that could be. Distributor mentioned something about a "bullet" looking thingy somewhere that may need to be taken out. Where would I find the check value? They were closed by the time I was able to install it this afternoon.

FredC

Village Idiot
Jim had a pic in the thread I linked to

IMG_3883.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ha Fred I just seen your link! I'll dig into that in the am, I'm sure that will be the issue. Thanks, Fred & Jim

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Found it, removed it. Has blue spring should I replace with the white one off the original?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
BLewis said:
Found it, removed it. Has blue spring should I replace with the white one off the original?

blue should be fine...its just a stiffer spring...

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
What is the reasoning behind removing the check valve?

and while we are at it - which O-ring am I supposed to be lubing every so often? and what am I supposed to be lubing it with?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom