Question for Steve Vacaway Smith

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve,

There is no 1-800 number on your (my) spotter bottles like Jon Don and others have.

I am interested in selling 32 ounce spray bottles through my local retailers but they all say they need to see a help/emergency hot line number.

What can you do?

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
Steve,

There is no 1-800 number on your (my) spotter bottles like Jon Don and others have.

I am interested in selling 32 ounce spray bottles through my local retailers but they all say they need to see a help/emergency hot line number.

What can you do?

Damn, 911 too hard to call?

On a serious note, don't you have a local poison hotline? But then you'd still need 911 if it's serious.... :roll:

SteveSmith

We can put an 800# on the spotters we send out, no problem Mike. No 800# for anything you mix yourself though.

How many quarts can I put you down for and how soon do you need them?

G

He wants a shitload of them, right away....

and he expects them comped.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Mikey P":1id4haas]Steve,

What can you do?

Damn, 911 too hard to call?

On a serious note, don't you have a local poison hotline? But then you'd still need 911 if it's serious.... :roll:[/quote:1id4haas]

What's the number for 911?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom