"Quick Change Sliders" SHOW TIME !

G

I still need to make a lot of changes to the "Benefits" area, he got that not very
close to what I wanted but it's "SHOW TIME"
Parts will be ready to ship in 4-6 weeks / I will be taking orders in 2 weeks!

Cheers AL

Website will be up in 2 weeks!
P.M. ME IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM!

G

That's right Mikey!
It won't be long !

Cheers, AL

I'm still looking for Distributors !

G

No, Why should i be?
My invention has totally different purposes, then a plain old Glide!

Kind of like a bicycle is totally different than a unicycle!

A plain "OLD" Glide is a very limited answer !

The "SLIDER" is in a hole different ball park!

So no worry's mate! :D

SLIDE ON>>>>>>>> AL

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Hey Slide, tell your web guy to fix the sizing of the page. I have to side scroll on my laptop.

Good luck with your product.

Albert

Chris A

Name
Chris
Alan, look forward to seeing some slides for the Ti, I think your product definitely has some serious merit.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Couple things I need help with?

Who changes their glide for different lengths of fiber and style of carpet?
I use a holed glide for most and a slot for vacants that I don't pre-vac.

Seems to me the link will be something else to collect debris?

I'm not trying to be negative. Just questions.

G

Well Shane,
If you owned a prochem quad jet wand you would find that taking your Glide off and putting it on often, is not a very good idea, because of the casted head, damage can often occur.
Why? Teflon has a "Tensile Strength rating of" = Poor
Which means = Its ability to be stretched or extended .

There are a lot of people who would like to go back and forth from a 1/4 in. radius to a 1 1/4 radius Slide!
To get some agitation when they need it!
And most Slides have support bars that line up to the support bars in the Link, so there is a very small chance for debris to get caught!

Hope this helps, Cheers, AL

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Looks like a great product, Alan. I hope Harris Research doesn't come along and try to torpedo you. You need to put a shiny new wand on the home page. It needs jet extenders too for all the heat and pressure loss. Great job.

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
I'm not trolling or trying to cause trouble - can someone explain to me what the different glide cutouts are used for? Why switch between slotted and holed? I'm new to this and have finally been convinced that I'm being silly if I don't get a glide, but what are the benefits of each pattern?

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
You can do a job without pre-vaccing (gasp) with a slotted glide.

A holed glide makes it much tougher, but you get better dry times.

I go back and forth with the pre-vac thing. Currently, I'm hacking it up.

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
Thanks Dirk. Can you give me a rough estimate of the dry time improvement of a slotted glide over no glide at all? Or are you basically using a slotted glide just to make it easier on your body on machines with big blowers?

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I've never done any testing on the dry times, I just know it's better. I actually don't use a slotted glide, but a hybrid which has holes and slots. For some reason I just consider it a slotted glide.

The hybrid gives you the best of both worlds in my opinion. You get good dry times, an easy to use wand, and you can pick up crap through the slots.

Also, I won't buy glides anywhere but greenglides. When you have a good price, great product and excellent service, it's just a risk to go somewhere else in my opinion.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Also, I won't buy glides anywhere but greenglides. When you have a good price, great product and excellent service, it's just a risk to go somewhere else in my opinion.

Not so much a risk but loyalty. Me and Jeff didn't hit it off the first time he emailed me about his glides. Matter of fact it I lumped him in with Ken Harris. Today I consider Jeff and Lisa to be friends I would go to war for. There isn't much a Man truly owns other then his word, loyalty and friendship. Everything else can be taken away but your word, loyalty and friendship have to be given. Sure I could probably carry Mr. Slides gimmick and might even sell some but why? Money? Money can't buy what Jeff and Lisa given my family, our company and THIS INDUSTRY.

I wish you well Mr. Slide but sorry I won't be carrying your product unless your kicking down 20% to Jeff and Lisa :D

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I own GreenGlides(unless you call me on the phone and I don't know you) what I currently do and I bet most do is have different wands for different situations
2 inch Glided hybrid 14 inch Blueline wand
1 1 3/4 in 12 inch prochem wand
1 1 1/4 inch wand
Rotovac
Rotary
Edging wand

Different wands different situations I would lose the slider. Maybe next year I will get one when I am more organized

G

Art Kelley said:
Looks like a great product, Alan. I hope Harris Research doesn't come along and try to torpedo you. You need to put a shiny new wand on the home page. It needs jet extenders too for all the heat and pressure loss. Great job.

There's no need for jet extenders Art!
The distance from the bottom of the wand to the bottom of any "Slide"
is a mere 5/8 of an inch!
Man that's like nothing!! :D

Cheers, AL

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I layed the question for you, what does yours do that what I do can't or how much effort will it save me and do carpet cleaners not carry several wands?

Greenie

You needed jet extenders BEFORE you added the slide, it's only made worse by adding the additional height. In fact you have added enough that may even be able to make use of my Long checkvalve extenders, the ones we use one the Greenhorn and Ti wands.
I'll send you some on the house if you would like, just make a jet angle change to 110º.

Heat retention is a big deal as well as not broadcasting humidity into the air.

R

R W

I actually carry 3 wands.....a Ti wand, with jet extenders and a slotted G glide........a Prochem Quad/4 jet with a Ken Harris glide (used for really bad, imbedded areas that need a direct blast).......and I just put together one of my many Steamway flood wands with a G glide. It's only 1 1/2 inch so the vac isn't so great.

G

Greenie said:
You needed jet extenders BEFORE you added the slide, it's only made worse by adding the additional height. In fact you have added enough that may even be able to make use of my Long checkvalve extenders, the ones we use one the Greenhorn and Ti wands.
I'll send you some on the house if you would like, just make a jet angle change to 110º.

Heat retention is a big deal as well as not broadcasting humidity into the air.

What wand are you guys talking about??
A prochem quad jet wand has jets about as "low" as you ever would want to go right from the factory! What in the world, would make you think you need jet extenders??? /// and putting on a "Slider" , That lifts you up a mere 5/8 of an inch, does not change "SHIT" ! GIVE ME A BREAK ! :roll:

Rex Tyus

prochem quad jet wand has jets about as "low" as you ever would want to go right from the factory! What in the world, would make you think you need jet extenders??? /// and putting on a "Slider" , That lifts you up a mere 5/8 of an inch, does not change "SHIT" ! GIVE ME A BREAK !

After you have cleaned a few thousand hours come ask the question again. You will probably be ready for the answer. Now I think it would be like a total waste of time to try to explain.

G

Rex Tyus said:
prochem quad jet wand has jets about as "low" as you ever would want to go right from the factory! What in the world, would make you think you need jet extenders??? /// and putting on a "Slider" , That lifts you up a mere 5/8 of an inch, does not change "SHIT" ! GIVE ME A BREAK !

After you have cleaned a few thousand hours come ask the question again. You will probably be ready for the answer. Now I think it would be like a total waste of time to try to explain.

Well, if it takes that long(many hours) to see (understand) it cant be much of a big deal? unless your using a 2 hp. portable ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom