Removal and Install of a Glide on New Tom Conway Devastator Wand

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Awesome wand Mark!!!

The only thing that is limiting it's ability is those glides you're using. What are you gonna use if you're in a dirty apartment with no power to pre vacuum? I don't see any purpose in that. I'll admit, my Zipper has one of those glides on the front. I'll be purchasing a slotted glide soon this year.

It's become a wand for all carpet to a wand for prevaccumed carpet Only.

The argument has started. FIRE AWAY!!!!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Awesome wand Mark!!!

The only thing that is limiting it's ability is those glides you're using. What are you gonna use if you're in a dirty apartment with no power to pre vacuum? I don't see any purpose in that. I'll admit, my Zipper has one of those glides on the front. I'll be purchasing a slotted glide soon this year.

It's become a wand for all carpet to a wand for prevaccumed carpet Only.

The argument has started. FIRE AWAY!!!!

We have the short slot glides too....

If I were doing a lot of apartment hacking...I would leave that short slot glide on....

We do apartments and other rentals....but we prevac...and get a good price for our rentals (full price usually)

Apartments with no power...would definitely use the short slot...actually would probably use the Zipper SS Super Spinner and have the slot glide in the front....

I have the other options, so this glide on this wand right now works for us...

AND....I have a way of getting that glide on faster without heating it up....but I wasn't going to show that because, there are a number of people who are dangerous even with a screwdriver! Seen then ruin to many things!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
DANG IT MARK!!! You just calmed my attempt to argue with you down. Why are you so damn nice?!

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Nate W.
I'm surprised Tom didn't make a notch in the head to slide on and off the glide like Mikey did for his PCTI wand... Maybe Tom's way is a tighter fit?!?

Mikey P

Administrator
With the right tool it just pops off and on, no need for a slot.

But like Mark said, most carpet cleaners, especially the newbie low IQ goobers that the Saiger empire is attracting off YouTube and Facebook, would end up decapitating them selves in the process.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I was wondering the same as "Great". Why don't more wand makers make a slide-in glide like Eric's zipper?

It makes changing the glide super easy, enables you to switch glides on the fly and makes the tool more versatile, therefore more valuable for the user. They will also be able to provide more varieties (sale opportunity) of glides to fit the situation at hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nate The Great

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Big smile.png
DANG IT MARK!!! You just calmed my attempt to argue with you down. Why are you so damn nice?!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom