Restaurant carpet suggestions.

steamron

Name
Ron
I've been doing this carpet for year's, sad part is that they always wait way to long between cleanings.

This carpet was installed during the height of COVID. It's in a brewery/restaurant. The last time I did the restaurant part of this place I posted questions, I thought Cimexing would work, didn't really budge it. I tried cranking up the prespray and pressure. I had a little movement or luck, but it would have taken tons of time and water.

What worked was a 175 machine scrubbing at the same time we were applying prespray (enzyme, not regular prespray). We were using a lot, had to soak the area while scrubbing. Then extracted with the zipper wand.

I need to go at it again and I don't want to bust my ass.
Here is a pic of a walkway into the restroom. The pics don't truly show the extent of it.
I was thinking maybe using the Cimex with more aggressive pads and put the prespray in the tank. I have to find the pads.

Suggestions please,

IMG20231121122224.jpg IMG20231121122216.jpg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
It’s the way to do it with the Cimex. UPE or similar in the tank with gray pads. Extract. That would be the Desk Jockey, Chevaz way.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Go to excellent-supply.com and go to their videos. I believe there’s a video there that describes cleaning restaurant carpets with a Cimex. If you can’t find the video, just call them. They have a two part process, if my memory serves. Two different chemicals. I do remember using it once and was shocked at how well it worked! I have a restaurant that is in the waning days of the life of its carpets. I’ve just started having problems with cleaning it. I think I’ll try the Excellent Supply process on it followed by extraction.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've been doing this carpet for year's, sad part is that they always wait way to long between cleanings.

This carpet was installed during the height of COVID. It's in a brewery/restaurant. The last time I did the restaurant part of this place I posted questions, I thought Cimexing would work, didn't really budge it. I tried cranking up the prespray and pressure. I had a little movement or luck, but it would have taken tons of time and water.

What worked was a 175 machine scrubbing at the same time we were applying prespray (enzyme, not regular prespray). We were using a lot, had to soak the area while scrubbing. Then extracted with the zipper wand.

I need to go at it again and I don't want to bust my ass.
Here is a pic of a walkway into the restroom. The pics don't truly show the extent of it.
I was thinking maybe using the Cimex with more aggressive pads and put the prespray in the tank. I have to find the pads.

Suggestions please,

View attachment 125382 View attachment 125383
what psi is your wand set at on this job?

Luky

Name
Mario
Sometimes, there are customers you let go for someone else to worry about
I agree; I had one like this. We set the price and the frequency of cleaning. After a while, they try to find excuses for not staying on schedule. I let it slide once, but when it happened a few times later, it became apparent that they don't take their carpet maintenance seriously, so I let them go.

Name
Swani
We just cleaned a restaurant and I did a HWE/VLM combo. During the first step of HWE I was experimenting with different high PH presprays and the results were actually amazing. Prochem Ultra Pac Extreme agitated with a worn blue pad cut through everything like warm butter. There were products that I tried that wouldn't even make a dent in the grease. I followed up with Excellent Supply Encap Punch. No wicking, carpet looked like new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom