RETIRED CHEMIST MOVES TO GREENVILLE !!

I have a question for our industry leaders, What is this chemist's name?

kdk_0347.jpg

kdk_0344.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Augustus P Widdleworth.

He helped get Shaw Chemical off the ground.

Now that he is on staff at Judson Labs, Les will soon rule the cleaning universe.

Jimbo

Are those official 'Obama Dr's Coats' that you guys are wearing???

joe harper

Name
joe harper
BaWB....has some "ChEmIsT"...in his neighborHOOD..... :roll:

They make that "JuiCe"...That allows you to clean....3 DAYS...NoN-sToP.... :shock:

"They came from a little town in...SuDaFeD, Cailfornia...... :wink:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mikey P said:
Augustus P Widdleworth.

Now that he is on staff at Judson Labs, Les will soon rule the cleaning universe.

I think Mikey has it nailed. I want to see the classic collection behind Les. I always like the archives at Henry Ford Museum.

Erik said:
Mikey P said:
Augustus P Widdleworth.

I think Mikey has it nailed. I want to see the classic collection behind Les. I always like the archives at Henry Ford Museum.

bestpaton.jpg

100_1072.jpg

100_1076.jpg

100_1035.jpg

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thank for posting the pictures. Can you adjust that wand in the archives? Mikey would love that. If it does, show us how.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
What do you think about this? I hear that this machine comes back to your roots.

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

Lee Stockwell said:
:-)

Just wondering how Tide was used as a "bomb making" ingredient?

I don't know what Tide was used for in making a bomb. I will ask my new chemist buddy, that none of the industry leaders knows the name.

When I was a kid, we would mix sodium chloride weed killer and sugar, 50/50 and make very powerful pipe bombs.
We never did anything with these bombs, but just blow them up to listen to the bang.
One day we blew one up. It was about 100 yards from us and it was a long time after the explosion, when a large piece of metal fell from the sky. It must have went up several thousand feet, in order to stay up that long.

Greenie

ah Geez Les.....you got 25 carpet cleaners googling Sodium Chloride right now as we speak.... I hope they don't sell it in MN.

Greenie

This is just a chemical reaction....one drop

Damn...the youtube button doesn't work?
What good is having a YT button if you can past the imbedded code and click youtube in a post?

edit: Thanks Bob.

now tell me what i did wrong.

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGRXJHKyB-s6]

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
crazy stuff.. how much you bet one of these guys on the board gets hurt or fined a huge amount for messing around with this stuff..

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You can take Sodium Hydroxide(aka Drano) and place it in a 2 liter bottle, add some aluminum foil, and voila. Same thing...

Name
Lee Stockwell
Add hydrogen peroxide to the above mix and you get rocket fuel.

Almost alarming that all of these ingredients are in my spotting bag.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Has anyone ever seen what pure solid sodium, or potassium does when you throw it in water ? In advanced chem in high school we did an experiment with them. We found a pond, and threw chunks of sodium and potassium in the water. HUGE REACTION! One dumbass kid(surprisingly not me) put a chunk in his pocket. He started sweating, and his pants caught on fire. Sodium Hydroxide is the after product of when you place the sodium in the water. In drano there are a few other things in it, but the main component is S-H.

Erik said:
Thank for posting the pictures. Can you adjust that wand in the archives? Mikey would love that. If it does, show us how.

Erik,

I think we talked on the phone about a year ago. It’s good to hear from you. I’m not sure which one you’re asking about being adjustable, but I’m going to post three or four of my Dad’s wand patents to see which one you’re talking about. Also, I would love to have one of your zippers on display in my showroom.

wand2.jpg

drag-wand2.jpg

astro-tm3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom