Ricky G, what's up with my Cimex?

Mikey P

Administrator
One of the swing are bearing sleeves keeps backing itself out...

IMG_20170620_095646.jpg

That's after I tapped it back in. The rubber piece is coming out with it..

What's the fix?

@encapman

Name
Nate W.
Had a friend/jackass do the same thing to my Cimex going into the elevator and don't ask me how he did it... And when you think they can't mess up a task, leave it to my boy... Worse than Damon.. :stir: I took it off and pounded it back in between 2 small 2x4's.. Been fine ever since..

I have a problem with 1 Cimex, 1 hole on the bottom doesn't let fluid out.. I've blown compressed air through the clean out hole and all.. It still doesn't flow out of it.. And my Phillip screws are pretty corroded as I doubt I could take off the bottom plate...:dejection:

Mikey P

Administrator
Nate get an impact screwdriver the type you're wack with a nail hammer and get that thing off of there get the bearing puller and take the whole head off every Sinex owner should see how they really work and you'll understand why one of your head's is not getting any juice it's actually kind of fascinating to see how simple the whole thing is under there

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
Only if @Mark Saiger had room for a Cimex, we'd have a video of maintenance...... What's the gear puller for?

This unit is an old one I got off a stone restoration guy... It's pretty weathered and I'm one of those afraid to break shit, then I have another broken piece of equipment...:lol:

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom