Ricky Gelinas

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I hear Jon Don is selling your juice now, but they requested you leave out the peatree oil or whatever. They says its releasit, but doesn't smell like it.

What's up?????????

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
vincent said:
I hear Jon Don is selling your juice now, but they requested you leave out the peatree oil or whatever. They says its releasit, but doesn't smell like it.

What's up?????????

Who told you that at JonDon? I need a name. Thanks!
Please shoot me an e-mail, rick@releasit.com

admiralclean said:
Why would Jon-Don be buying Steamways encap. product?

Now you're the dumb redneck Marty. Steamway does not make our juice. As far as I know, Steamway doesn't even make their own juice.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I heard the same thing a couple of weeks ago... Sorry no name for you Rick.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I used Release-It on my family room in the fall. I had more resoiling issues then I did when I previously HWE'D it. Stuff is overrated.

Golden Boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Surfer Dude, Spraying down a sHamPoo product and grinding it in with a pad is plain sick and gross. I have yet to find a stand by itself Encap product that actually works. They all claim to vacuum up. Test yourself after you vacuum there will be nothing in the vac bag. Encap products are just pocket fillers for chem/shampoo salesmen.

Golden Boy

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I can say that my info was coming from the Langhorn store... That's about it.

ScottM

Name
Scott Moody
What they probably said was that its 'just like' Release-It...wink.........wink!

They only thing it has in common with Release-It is that they run it thru the Mex.

Back
Top Bottom