Ron Lippold (the truth)

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
First of all I would never use Ron again, he did nothing to get this job and paid for none of the $8000 in chemical cost or the $5000 in hotel bills. Ron did pay for the last because he got kicked our of his room at 1:30 in the morning.The truth Ron is the total was 580,000 sq. ft. - the waist that is usally figured at 10 %. The biggest problem was doors kept getting locked before they were mearsued that was partly your fault Ron.Then as the weeks went on it got out of control. Ron you made more money then me and more than you ever made or will make in your life! I could say a lot more Ron but thats not my style. I am not going to get in a pissing matching with you Ron, really not worth my time.
What I mean about waist is theres always waist figured in on the total sq. ft.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
BTW after no sleep the night before thanks to Ron and a 14 hr day to finish, we all agreed to
a deal with a handshake, the end...Guess Ron forgot that part.

Mike Draper

There is always 2 sides to the story, as we now see. I would have just been happy wth the 45k worth of work.

Name
Ron lippold
Warren so what about you guys breaking the deal. I have been asking for weeks for the total. As much as you guys lied to me over the job i still dont believe you. If we would have agreeded to 45,000 before the job started i would have taken it, but i would have worked as slow as you guys did. Me and my crew smoked you guys on a daily basis, blowing by that 45,000 dollar pay day not to mention the extra 30 hours we worked while you and your guys where sitting on your thumbs.

Warren while i do appreciate the job a DEAL IS A DEAL you guys changed it on the last day. Its like salt in a wound to me and my crew they busted their ass. We could have just as easily single wanded the job just like you. We did what we came to do and that was to cove alot of ground.... MY fault.

The hand shake at the end was you guys breaking the deal and me just wanting to know what i could expect before i got the total sq ft. I still have not recieved the numbers....

As far a us getiing kicked out of the hotel it was another night you guys were done two hours before us . I hope you can look in a mirror.

Burtz

kicked out of your room at 1.30 am dude did you pay the hookers

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Warren Wallace said:
I could say a lot more Ron but thats not my style.quote]

Then why does this have to be posted on a public forum ?

Who else gives a crap besides those involved?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
5 Gs for hotel for 3 weeks??? wtf you put them up in the hilton??

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I know this is a "Forum", but really.........

Phone call?
PM's?
Text?
Skype?

Why the need to air this out here?

Name
Ron lippold
I did not want to bring this here but after several emails and calls they said they washed their hand of this matter.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Lippold said:
they said they washed their hand of this matter.

and so should you.

.you see it one way, he sees it another .
It's done and over.

and I still suspect the WHOLE truth is somewhere in between

you said yourself you did "between" 60 and 80%
well, you got paid for 60%

move on

..L.T.A.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I think getting 60% for a job someone else landed was damn generous and he paid for the hotel. You should be sending that man a nice thank you gift.

Hell Brian only pays 50% and he doesn't help at all on the job itself. :)

Hey William next time you have a job like that feel free to give me a call. I don't have a V but I've got 2 truckmounts.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
The numbers on this deal just don't add up. First of all, how do you find a job over a half million sq ft that pays over $.10 a sq? 8K for chemicals seems crazy high. Why would you blow off your local customers for weeks and drive 1300 miles? I don't see how Ron can complain if he was not keeping track of what he cleaned. Any way you cut it, $15K a week is good money, great money for sub-contract work.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Warren Wallace said:
Ron did pay for the last because he got kicked our of his room at 1:30 in the morning.

You coming to MF next year Ron? Let's party.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I know someone else that did a deal on a handshake that didn't work out well either :roll:

IF any of you do business together write it out in a contract thats the only way to keep both parties accountable

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
ACE said:
The numbers on this deal just don't add up. First of all, how do you find a job over a half million sq ft that pays over $.10 a sq? 8K for chemicals seems crazy high. Why would you blow off your local customers for weeks and drive 1300 miles? I don't see how Ron can complain if he was not keeping track of what he cleaned. Any way you cut it, $15K a week is good money, great money for sub-contract work.
This job was in feb. when its snowy and cold and as far as cost we had stain protectant also.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i dont understand how or why completed areas were not being measured and documented. how can you pay or charge for services that you dont have numbers on? and that goes for all parties involved, the guy paying and the guy subbing. with loose parameters and job organization, there is alot of room for errors and mistakes in billing and accounting to be made.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
with loose parameters and job organization, there is alot of room for errors and mistakes in billing and accounting to be made
I would bet that's more what happened than one side taking advantage of the other.

I spent a week with Warren and he didn't come off as the kind of guy to take advantage of anyone. I also don't think Ron is making any of this up either. I'm sure he feels like he laid it all out there.

When you're deep into big projects it's easy to get caught up in the production side and not keep a good handle on the management side until it's all over.

While it's unfortunate that everyone ends up at odds with each other, the best way to avoid this next time is to get blue prints and work off of them.

Highlight areas cleaned with specific colors per crew, at least then you have a poit of reference when "who did what" is questioned.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Am I missing something here.....???

580,000 sf x .13 = $75,400 gross
contract labor = $45,000 expense

That leaves a gross(net) of $30,400.00

Less $8,000.00 chemical cost
Less $5,000.00 lodging cost

Now we are down to...$17,400.00

Now this was a government contract...."right"

I am SURE the required a performance BOND..!
Warren's company has the CONTRACT with the carpet mill..!
This was a warranty CLAIM..."right"
They are going to require proof of INSURANCE & workman's comp..!
If their is a call back or CLAIM against the cleaning results...Warren's baby not RON..!
Due to the specific NATURE of the job...It required TWICE the chemical as bid for...!
Warren's company cleaned approx. 232,000,sq ft x .13 =$30,16000.( that he has expense on)

Those incidental cost are WELL ABOVE ...$7400.00..!

IMO...Warren LOST HIS ASS.....No way would I have accepted a "possible" $10k profit.:shock:

RISK/REWARD...liability issues are ludacris... :oops:

Ron....You got a SWEET deal...!!!!
sorry BRO..!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I would like everyone to know that I will send out anyone of of my vortexs with a three man crew anytime for 15,000 a week. Just call me!

I tell you what, I will send out two v's with six guys for 25,000 a week and work ten hours a day, for six days a week. Let me know in advance.

Jamesh921

Name
James
the best way to avoid this next time is to get blue prints and work off of them.

Wasn't this project performed at Fort Knox? If anyone can get those blueprints, please forward them to me :shock: I'd love to retire early. 8)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jamesh921 said:
the best way to avoid this next time is to get blue prints and work off of them.

Wasn't this project performed at Fort Knox? If anyone can get those blueprints, please forward them to me :shock: I'd love to retire early. 8)

NOW....THAT IS FUNNY.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: SamIam

DannyD

In a roundabout way this can give ya a little bit of insight into how these pro athletes feel. All that $$$ & they never seem happy, griping about the owners, & so on. While most fans think they're a bunch of greedy effers, to them a lot of these contract battles are about principle. If this guy is getting X amount & I'm a better player, I should be making more.

Ya'd think a group of a few thousand people could happily divvy up billions of dollars. It just doesn't work that way though. Everyone thinks they deserve more.

While not the same mega #s in this case, I see similarities.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wasn't this project performed at Fort Knox? If anyone can get those blueprints, please forward them to me I'd love to retire early.
LOL
Many times they are printed and posted on the wall. Its diagrams that show entry and exits in the case of fire.

We have a client with 150,000sq/ft facility that we maintain their carpets. They print off a reduced size building schematic with the areas we are scheduled to clean highlighted and the sq/ft for that area marked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom