RotoVac 360 w/ tile brushes and high pressure?

mikec

Hello to all!

I've been reading numerous reviews and forums during the last few weeks and this is my first post.

I recently moved to the Houston area and am in the progress of developing my own tile and grout restoration service. There is plenty of dirty T&G (just a matter of getting at it).

I've learned so much from you guys about this specialized industry through Mikey's board alone!

My first few comments / questions for the forum professionals:

I understand the RotoVac 360 has "tile and grout" cleaning brushes which is probably great for aggitation but I don't feel the pressure from a portable unit can effectively clean grout.

Has anyone used the 360 with 1000 psi cold?

I'm considering purchasing a used (7 months old) 360 and a Mytee 12 (I think) and getting an inline Water Otter to boost pressure (up to 1200 psi).

With this combination I may be able to provide great T&G cleaning with the option for superior carpet cleaning (at least that's what I understand about the 360).

Although I've also seen forums regarding that a Greenhorn wand kicks 360.

Also I've seen numberous T&G spinners which seem to do a great job (Turbo Hybrid, SX-12).

Could a Greenhorn do both T&G and carpet?

Any thoughts / laughter / etc. welcome.

I'm going to be setting up my business in the next month so I'll be back for more wonderful insight and replies!

Mike C

(Houston is Hot!!! )

TimP

You don't "need" hot water. You will only have to compensate with more dwell time, chemicals, and aggitation. Cleaning 101. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom