Rotovac Bonzer vs Zipper

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
In my opinion (for what it's worth) it was a matter of time before someone at Rotovac realized that their 360i could morph into a non-directional square head wand utilizing the existing adjustable motorcycle handlebars.

My interest is in which is easier to operate in a home and sometimes movie theater, restaurant carpet.
Which power wand flushes/rinses the best at the same time recover/lift the most water considering all things equal (#4 blower)
Clearly the man is a Darwinist :winky:

In that case, no worries. It's a moot point as your #4 will surely morph too.
Sooner or later :winky:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
In my opinion (for what it's worth) it was a matter of time before someone at Rotovac realized that their 360i could morph into a non-directional square head wand utilizing the existing adjustable motorcycle handlebars.

My interest is in which is easier to operate in a home and sometimes movie theater, restaurant carpet.
Which power wand flushes/rinses the best at the same time recover/lift the most water considering all things equal (#4 blower)

Well...hodgepodge

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I don't think this was one of those morphing tools. They bought a Zipper and copied it...was my understanding.
Since you are from India it may make more sense to say that the Bonzer is a reincarnated Zipper.
Come join us at Mikeyfest and use both tools to make a good decision!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I don't have any Bonzer Videos, but I have heard there are a couple vides of me running them at a couple trade shows....

But I have a few videos of us using the Zipper.

We clean in homes and commercial with them....but some people just are not as comfortable with the Zippers in homes....

But we are! :rockon:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLg45027waKT-BW4GqIEAj4Vvhcv07fZuk

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Be nice fellas...

He is clearly a newbie to this and wants an honest opinion

Here's what you should know about the folks here when it comes to the bronzer v. Zipper. You won't find many bronzer fans here. Most of us have zippers.

Try hem both for yourself. That being said, depending where YOU are in Your business and what you can afford make that decision. If the bronzer is the best you can do for now and it's an improvement over what you currently have, then it's a step in the right direction.

If you can swing the zipper, you'll find thee are many more zipper Heads here. And I think ultimately you'll like it better. Erik has made a fantastic wand. You won't be disappointed if you go with a zipper. We haven't been.....as well as many others here. And they are some of the toughest and well vetted critics you'll find.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
This sounds similar to what Joe Copy-Cat Me-Too from DisHonest Cleaners did to PMF and a few others.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There is no argument that the Bonzer is easier to use in a furnished home.
He already has a good wand. (mach15) I don't think it's going to be any better or easier to use than his current tools he has. If you remember my Wand vs. Zipper thread, I was convinced that I could do a job more efficiently than a zipper. My conclusion on that is, I like my wand better in residential, but my zipper kicked my wand's ass on commercial. So since he's considering buying a bonzer for residential, he'll regret his investment when he sees that his wand does it just as good and quick.

Keep in mind I'm the operator with nobody handling my hoses. I might like the zipper better in residential if there was someone taking care of the hoses

F

FB7777

your silly trade show "experiences" are like saying you're not a virgin because you own a stack of playboys.
So eloquently put

Trying out a tool in the blazing sun of Vegas for a few minutes just doesn't cut it

How does it perform on residential and commercial you've done before?

Will you take it off the truck and actually use it?

Some guys have more tools in the corner of the shop unused than on their trucks ( I have 5 various upholstery tools and 4 wands laying around )

I can see purchasing something like a Devastator wand by barely touching it, it's simply a rolls Royce wand with added benefit of a swivel

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Matt i like your thinking. I have the Original Mach15 perhaps the first or second wand off the production line. Will check my records. It was made with the wider air flow opening then they reduced it some since then. I'll check my records.

Nonetheless it looks like either wand, zip or bonz, would flush and dry a nasty pretty well. I like the double spray bar on the bonz. Looks to me that there would be a bit better flush action?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt i like your thinking. I have the Original Mach15 perhaps the first or second wand off the production line. Will check my records. It was made with the wider air flow opening then they reduced it some since then. I'll check my records.

Nonetheless it looks like either wand, zip or bonz, would flush and dry a nasty pretty well. I like the double spray bar on the bonz. Looks to me that there would be a bit better flush action?
If you want to improve the flushing, just increase the flow on your jets of your mach15 and see if you can increase the size of your vacuum hose of the first 50ft to 2.5inch.

Mikey P

Administrator
So Rafael how have you been?
I forget why you left MB so long ago but I'll guess it was over Bristor drama.
You comments about his bullshit Mach 15 rip off tells me you've seen the light.
Of course a shorter, light version of the zipper will be easier to use na furnished home.
The Bonzer is a good tool because they copied a great design.
It's not built nearly as well as the original but good enough to justify a $1000 or so price. At $1500 you may as well spring for the original.

But you know all that.

So tell us what you've been up to since we've last seen you?

Last edited:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Raf is anything but a newbie, probably been cleaning longer than your hubby.

My bad. Didn't recognize the name. I see that you welcomed him back. Must have been before my time.

Seems like quite a few old people are popping up lately. Is that a coincidence or have you been reaching out to people and encouraging/inviting/asking them to get back involved on MB ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom